Improving eyebrow tilt.

Nims

Nims

👉👈
These are my eyebrows atm (Dyed them black about 4 weeks ago).

I've just started applying castor oil and peppermint oil to them so hopefully, they thicken.

My question is what ways can I improve the tilt I would prefer if I can get a slightly positive tilt like this:

Little extream but gets the idea of what I want to achieve across.

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Mongrelcel and Elvisandreaa
I currently microneedle and use minoxidil, so far so good

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Nims
I currently microneedle and use minoxidil, so far so good

Your eyebrows are basically what I would want to get do you think I could achieve that tilt with minoxidil (I have 3 cans of the foam brought them a few weeks ago and never got around to using them) and with microneedling?

Do you get your micro needling done professionally or do you use one of those things brought online?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
@Mongrelcel would you like to explain again

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nims
a salon can make them positive

• Woah
Reactions: Nims
a salon can make them positive
Im going to look like such a fag getting my eyebrows done its only 20£ at the salon near me :) its tempting. How often do you need to get them redone?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
Have you had your brows done?

yeah and my result was so good that I'm the face of the company now sometimes i drive by to go to the store and i see my eye area on the wall they legit made a poster of me and a few other girls on the window outside the brow place lmfao this was 10 months ago but i might go back since i've had a few eye surgeries since then maybe theyll put my updated eye area on there

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 8365, Deleted member 17829 and 1 other person
Im going to look like such a fag getting my eyebrows done its only 20£ at the salon near me :) its tempting. How often do you need to get them redone?
once a month for 150 dollars
but they pay me for the royatly for modeling for them so i get it for free + 50 bucks a month

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17829 and Nims
Would you be able to send me a before and after pic of your tilt I might book a salon appointment at the weekend tbh?

Your eyebrows are basically what I would want to get do you think I could achieve that tilt with minoxidil (I have 3 cans of the foam brought them a few weeks ago and never got around to using them) and with microneedling?

Do you get your micro needling done professionally or do you use one of those things brought online?
Doing it myself, and should work

• +1
Yup, but got it from AliExpress for cheaper, I do it once a week and minox daily
Do you remember how long it took for you to notice improvements in hair growth from the micro needling?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Do you remember how long it took for you to notice improvements in hair growth from the micro needling?
I've done it for beard growth before, just started for eyebrows approximately 3 weeks ago and so far I do see slight vellus hair development on the wanted area

• Love it
  • +1
These are my eyebrows atm (Dyed them black about 4 weeks ago).

I've just started applying castor oil and peppermint oil to them so hopefully, they thicken.

My question is what ways can I improve the tilt I would prefer if I can get a slightly positive tilt like this:
View attachment 1803617
Little extream but gets the idea of what I want to achieve across.

You need to have a pronounced browridge

I've done it for beard growth before, just started for eyebrows approximately 3 weeks ago and so far I do see slight vellus hair development on the wanted area
What length do you use on your brows?

1.5 I believe
How long do you wait until you apply minoxidil, what type of minoxidil and percent do you use as well?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
How long do you wait until you apply minoxidil, what type of minoxidil and percent do you use as well?
5% and 24 hours

• +1
Twice a day
Thanks for all the info about Minox and micro-needling, :love: I've ordered all the stuff I hopefully I can make my eyebrows a decent bit thicker then shape them to give myself positive tilt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829

Don't Minoxidil.