Improving hair texture

RealNinja

RealNinja

Silver
So, I used to be obese. I washed my hair with Pantene or some other generic shit, and my hair was always silky and healthy looking. I believe my estrogen was high at the time which probably contributed to the better hair texture. After losing weight and fixing my diet/beginning a 6 day per week lifting routine, my testosterone noticeably shot up and ever since then my hair has been more dry and less luscious, soft and shiny.

Shampoo brand doesn’t matter, it will be the same. I shampoo and condition 2-4 times a week. I tried using a hair mask to get back this soft texture and it did nothing, just felt like using regular conditioner. Anybody know how I can fix this?

DHT is starting to choke your hair out

DHT is starting to choke your hair out
Yeah, once I became high T my temples receded a little bit, acne got worse and hair texture got worse. Hairline has stayed the same for the past year so that’s a relief. But I miss my old hair texture

Yeah, once I became high T my temples receded a little bit, acne got worse and hair texture got worse. Hairline has stayed the same for the past year so that’s a relief. But I miss my old hair texture
hop on fin. will most likely help with acne as well

hop on fin. will most likely help with acne as well
I’m keeping track of how my hairline looks. I checked it tonight and it looks the same as it did a year ago, so the initial jump in T/DHT may have just made it “mature.” I would prefer avoiding finasteride until I’m in my 20’s but after that, absolutely

how old are u ?

No product can change that, unless you damaged it through an external way.

My hair is naturally wirey asf I tame it with conditioner but its always pretty rough

If your hair is damaged you can have it grow back healthy by buzzing it off

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I’m keeping track of how my hairline looks. I checked it tonight and it looks the same as it did a year ago, so the initial jump in T/DHT may have just made it “mature.” I would prefer avoiding finasteride until I’m in my 20’s but after that, absolutely
i see, but if i were you i would still try something like RU58841 or atleast fluridil to minimize damage and maximize chance of regrowth

how old are u ?

My hair is naturally wirey asf I tame it with conditioner but its always pretty rough

Yeah, I was reading on Reddit and women said that thyroid issues raising their androgens made their hair texture worse. So it probably is a hormonal thing. Sucks tho

• +1
Reactions: distance decay
If your hair is damaged you can have it grow back healthy by buzzing it off
My hair isn’t damaged or unhealthy, I’ve never dyed it or used heat treatment, got it permed etc. The texture just isn’t silky and smooth like it was when my T was low

i see, but if i were you i would still try something like RU58841 or atleast fluridil to minimize damage and maximize chance of regrowth
Do u know alot about hairloss?

IMG 5031

Tranny’s hair texture changes on testosterone :lul:

im no expert, but i know a cope when i see it
A year ago vs tonight

IMG 5033
IMG 5032

I realize that I’ll be bald eventually but I’m just not going to rape my DHT at 17… I want every bit of height and dick gains.

I was looking into RU but saw some pretty crazy side effect stories. Do you have any experience with it?

A year ago vs tonight

View attachment 2967262View attachment 2967263

I realize that I’ll be bald eventually but I’m just not going to rape my DHT at 17… I want every bit of height and dick gains.
dht is not present in bone in meaningful amounts, fin in that case could even be beneficial as t wont be converted to it. but im not sure if it even matters for height growth specifically. dick is understandable tho
I was looking into RU but saw some pretty crazy side effect stories. Do you have any experience with it?
there is a gospel that RU caused a hearth failure but this is complete larp and not even confirmed by a doctor. the only connection is that it was used 3 days before, but i suppose you can imagine it can be tied to literally every single drug in the world. in the clinical trials there was 0 systemic absorption. but even in the worst case scenario where it goes systemic and u get sides u can just stop it and it will cause 0 harm because it only binds to the receptors not inhibits them or anything

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
if ur 17 then it’s just your hormone i had a similar change around the same age your hair change during puberty

mine went from mogger silky wavy hair to shitty ass dry curly jfl

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja