6ft fucking 8
iam jealous

i feel like a manlet with my 6ft1

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Its_over_gooner
LL surgery, too tall
Lefort, your maxilla is recessed
Rhinoplasty, nose does not match face (esp side profile)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and 6ft8
You could have the face of a recessed subhuman and if your 6’8 (which I highly highly doubt) everyone will still want you

6’9 MTN, you can literally get most girls with ease. There’s no point asking here otherwise you’ll just get a bunch of autists telling you to get unnecessary surgeries (like the retard above me).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: capitulation, cannotbeasked and 6ft8
6’9 MTN, you can literally get most girls with ease. There’s no point asking here otherwise you’ll just get a bunch of autists telling you to get unnecessary surgeries (like the retard above me).
I mean I get girls but high mtb max . High Htb or stacylites are out of my league

• +1
Reactions: N1666
I mean I get girls but high mtb max . High Htb or stacylites are out of my league
Only rich/high status men are the ones fucking stacylites and above. Guaranteed if you saw one at a club you’d have more of a chance of pulling her than 99% of men in there.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8
faceally chadlite with height chad

crazy smv ngl

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8
I wasn’t even telling him to get surgery he said he wanted rhino so I said sure because it’s a generally safe procedure