in 10 years

pentamogged9000

pentamogged9000

Just a couple millimetres of bone
in 10 years will my place in org be remembered, or will all my posts be deleted along with everyone elses

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
in 10 years will my place in org be remembered, or will all my posts be deleted along with everyone elses
I hope one day this website gets deleted together with all my posts can’t cope with my identity being here forever

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PositiveCanthalTilt, Deleted member 22099, datboijj and 3 others
I hope one day this website gets deleted together with all my posts can’t cope with my identity being here forever
same, if someone makes an archive of this website or some shit and my face or details are anywhere on it i'll go live in the woods. @tents you saw how many laugh reacts you got when you posted your face go er and say that this website did it please

pay a mod to delete all your shit for just 99.99 rupees now.

• Love it
Reactions: pentamogged9000
This site will be gone within the next 2 yrs, ur fine bro. and if it isnt, nobody will remember anything you said.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
in 10 years vr mog battles

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and datboijj
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and pentamogged9000
which mod can delete all my posts
I am not sure if there's such an option, but if there is, I think only Master can do that, maybe the other admins can too.

• So Sad
same, if someone makes an archive of this website or some shit and my face or details are anywhere on it i'll go live in the woods. @tents you saw how many laugh reacts you got when you posted your face go er and say that this website did it please
ive posted my sub 4 face at least 10+ times i dont care anymore i am trying to murder my ego

• So Sad
ive posted my sub 4 face at least 10+ times i dont care anymore i am trying to murder my ego
low inhib cuck for not going er

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879