In a week , 3 days water fast & 4 days maintenance calories . I will lose 1kg/week. Is it good idea ?

Lapuig

Lapuig

Bronze
I'm tired of OMAD(one meal a day). Any better method. ???

I eat whenever and as much as I want and still keep losing fat effortlessly. My metabolism has adapted effectively.

Why torture yourself?

Just eat only meat, fish, vegetables and fruits. If you cant tell me what the shit your about to put in your mouth contains, dont eat it. Fish contains fish, chicken chicken etc.... You'll lose weight i can promise you that.

Just eat below maintance calorie intake
Not need to be extreme

Fast some times for health benefits not weightloss

I eat whenever and as much as I want and still keep losing fat effortlessly. My metabolism has adapted effectively.

Why torture yourself?
Not really helpful is it? "I can eat soooooo much shit and mcdonalds everyday, i don't know how i do it, my metabolism is just sooooo goooood, unlucky for you and your shitty metabolism" thats basically what you said.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst

Why torture yourself?
If I eat more I get fat easily. And if I eat less there is some loss but I can't starve myself to get to forget 10 not even 15 % I'm 22% right now. Shit diet tbh

I'm tired of OMAD(one meal a day). Any better method. ???
Deficit of 1000 calories per day = 2 lb weight loss per week

Not really helpful is it? "I can eat soooooo much shit and mcdonalds everyday, i don't know how i do it, my metabolism is just sooooo goooood, unlucky for you and your shitty metabolism" thats basically what you said.
That's not what I said or what I was trying to say.
I'm saying that starving yourself or binge-dieting isn't necessary to lose fat/get lean.
And I've been 240+ lbs in the past with bitch tits, probably also pre-diabetic to the point I'd literally almost pass out when I didn't eat carbs for a few hours.

You can read my threads about weight loss and sugar or you can keep complaining. Up to you. Good luck anyway.

Just eat below maintance calorie intake
Not need to be extreme

Fast some times for health benefits not weightloss
How ??? I'm over 20% body fat at just some 2000 calories. This is the last option for me. 😔😔😔
I eat around 14000- 15000 in a week . 3 day water fast will cut down 6000- 7000 . That's healthy ???
I eat around 14000- 15000 in a week . 3 day water fast will cut down 6000- 7000 . That's healthy ???
Just eat only meat, fish, vegetables and fruits. If you cant tell me what the shit your about to put in your mouth contains, dont eat it. Fish contains fish, chicken chicken etc.... You'll lose weight i can promise you that.
What about milk . I drink exact 1 Litre a day. Morning and evening ?

Last edited: