In adulthood it all boils down to money

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
Every social interaction is about money.

Money this, money that. Your whole social currency is how much your bank account is worth.

The number 1 reason marriages fail? Money
The number one reason friendships fail? Money
Even when you’re long gone your offspring will argue about who gets the biggest inheritance.

Money isn’t the root of all evil: Money, or a lack thereof, shows people’s true characters. Niggas are failures and try to bring you down with them smh.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, thereallegend, sportsmogger and 1 other person
I swear the worst one might be your “friends”. Women it’s expected, but niggas start tripping over not paying someone back. I hate talking about money so much.

It’s worse when you’re on a night out and you see faggots try to hide their wallet and pay the least to the people they’re out with. It’s one thing not to expect someone paying more than others but not reciprocating money spent on you is the most cucked thing.

@fukmylyf

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf and thereallegend
True. Money is everything, money is the only way to leave the Matrix and have a normal life, not just some Oofy Doofy lifestyle like the people, including the Afghanistan shepherd, Rehab Room talks about in this video:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and AspiringMogger
True. Money is everything, money is the only way to leave the Matrix and have a normal life, not just some Oofy Doofy lifestyle like the people, including the Afghanistan shepherd, Rehab Room talks about in this video:

I don’t watch black pill, red pill or any other of these oofy doofy YouTubers. What I will say though is money is just a cope at the end of the day.

The reason people grind and try to earn money is because it’s a hard goal. Most people will never become wealthy, and for atheist who don’t believe in the after life, hoarding a lot of money becomes their purpose or goal in life.

When people, especially in the west don’t have money, relative to the people they’re around, they feel like they are failing in life and not achieving their purpose.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
I don’t watch black pill, red pill or any other of these oofy doofy YouTubers. What I will say though is money is just a cope at the end of the day.

The reason people grind and try to earn money is because it’s a hard goal. Most people will never become wealthy, and for atheist who don’t believe in the after life, hoarding a lot of money becomes their purpose or goal in life.

When people, especially in the west don’t have money, relative to the people they’re around, they feel like they are failing in life and not achieving their purpose.
How is money a cope? Money is the only road to leave the Matrix.

See Andrew Tate's and Tristan Tate's lifestyle, for example. Most men will never experience this. Most men are doomed to suffer because they don't have money and can't leave the Matrix.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend and AspiringMogger
How is money a cope? Money is the only road to leave the Matrix.

See Andrew Tate's and Tristan Tate's lifestyle, for example. Most men will never experience this. Most men are doomed to suffer because they don't have money and can't leave the Matrix.
A cope is defined as something that occupies your time before you die. Everything in life is a cope.

The goal to make money is one of the hardest things to achieve in life, and by definition can everybody NOT be rich. Therefore trying to make significant money and becoming wealthy is a goal that will for most people span a lifetime. Therefore it’s a cope.

• +1
A cope is defined as something that occupies your time before you die. Everything in life is a cope.

The goal to make money is one of the hardest things to achieve in life, and by definition can everybody NOT be rich. Therefore trying to make significant money and becoming wealthy is a goal that will for most people span a lifetime. Therefore it’s a cope.
The only way to be productive in this life is to reproduce. It’s literally in the word.

Money and assets are a tool to provide for your reproductions so that they may reproduce as well.

High IQ thread btw.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
The only way to be productive in this life is to reproduce. It’s literally in the word.

Money and assets are a tool to provide for your reproductions so that they may reproduce as well.

High IQ thread btw.
I haven’t thought it through. I don’t know if I want kids. I don’t think I have it in me to raise kids alone and I will probably not find a woman I’d want to raise kids with.

• JFL