in america shorter Women have absolutely no idea how tall you, Why you Can fraud 2-3 inches

redhoodreincarnate

redhoodreincarnate

Silver
i found this rather interesting thing while browsing tiktok, a tiktoker named tara yummy basically said this 5’11 guy is 6’2

“ your tall your like 6’2”, this guy is no more than 5’11-6’0 barefoot

if your taller than a woman by 8+ inches ( towering) then she has NO idea how tall you are and has no choice but to either compare you to people or believe you, You can fraud 2-3 inches by just lying, 5’11 claiming 6’1 6’1 claiming 6’3

BUT this only works if your above average height(5’9.5 in burgerland) so this would only work if your 5’10.5 and more.

IMG 1545
IMG 1546

^ 180 cm 5’11, even when asked on a podcast he claimed he was 6’0 but come on, theres no man on earth who doesnt larp ATLEAST an inch
IMG 1543

EVEN the women in the comments thought he was 6’1-6’2, Jfl in burgerland america i guess the height inflation is really rampant, im 6’2.5 barefoot Only in america was i ever guessed at 6’4 and 6’5 and they’d go like “ my ( insert relative name) is 6’5 your the same height!

• +1
Reactions: jué, aids and 14yearoldpslmogger
That's cool but height is cope. Face is 99% of your attractiveness

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Litekiller11, fluoride1337 and definitely_notchad
That's cool but height is cope. Face is 99% of your attractiveness
Height and frame are undoutably 50% of a mans attractiveness .

• +1
Reactions: say∅
For women tallness is a quality not a quantity

Height and frame are undoutably 50% of a mans attractiveness .
I'm gym maxxed 6'1 monster with 4/10 face and I'm invisble to women. Cope more that height and frame matter.

• JFL
water women and a lot of men inflate men’s height by 2 inches

I'm gym maxxed 6'1 monster with 4/10 face and I'm invisble to women. Cope more that height and frame matter.
your not 6’1, your 5’11

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
water women and a lot of men inflate men’s height by 2 inches
Big difference is that women inflat unkowingly, but men lie knowingly, where they are coping that they are 5’10 cosplaying as 6’0 or 5’10 and coping thinking because they are 6’0 in shoes then they must be that height ( everyone wears fucking shoes its the same a 6’0 guy is 6’1-6’2 in shoes whats your point

your not 6’1, your 5’11
I'm 187 cm so 6'1 at the end of the day, no frauded, bare foot, no scam coping. You have to make up my height for your bs "muh it's all height" theory. GTFO to psych ward you fucking dumb bitch.

I'm 187 cm so 6'1 at the end of the day, no frauded, bare foot, no scam coping. You have to make up my height for your bs "muh it's all height" theory. GTFO to psych ward you fucking dumb bitch.
your either 1 of the 2, lying about your height or 2 genuinely horrendously ugly

your either 1 of the 2, lying about your height or 2 genuinely horrendously ugly
Yeah, low MTN or LTN. Height doesn't matter if I had low MTN or LTN height 172-175cm (5'7-5'8) with decent face (187cm is decent height), I would fuck your sister and your momma. Sad truth, height is cope.

Yeah, low MTN or LTN. Height doesn't matter if I had low MTN or LTN height 172-175cm (5'7-5'8) with decent face (187cm is decent height), I would fuck your sister and your momma. Sad truth, height is cope.
forgot to mention an mtn face is needed, but damn man ltn is absolutely brutal your borderline deformed im sorry about that

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
forgot to mention an mtn face is needed, but damn man ltn is absolutely brutal your borderline deformed im sorry about that
ok :lul::lul::lul:, I'm not deformed, I look normal, no deformities or anything, you are just fucking coper.

• JFL
Womrn can tell your height by jusy looking at other guys

i found this rather interesting thing while browsing tiktok, a tiktoker named tara yummy basically said this 5’11 guy is 6’2

if your taller than a woman by 8+ inches ( towering) then she has NO idea how tall you are and has no choice but to either compare you to people or believe you, You can fraud 2-3 inches by just lying, 5’11 claiming 6’1 6’1 claiming 6’3

BUT this only works if your above average height(5’9.5 in burgerland) so this would only work if your 5’10.5 and more.

View attachment 3179992View attachment 3179994
^ 180 cm 5’11, even when asked on a podcast he claimed he was 6’0 but come on, theres no man on earth who doesnt larp ATLEAST an inchView attachment 3179996
EVEN the women in the comments thought he was 6’1-6’2, Jfl in burgerland america i guess the height inflation is really rampant, im 6’2.5 barefoot Only in america was i ever guessed at 6’4 and 6’5 and they’d go like “ my ( insert relative name) is 6’5 your the same height!
you are indian

ok :lul::lul::lul:, I'm not deformed, I look normal, no deformities or anything, you are just fucking coper.
noticed you edited your entire comment, nice cope

Womrn can tell your height by jusy looking at other guys
No they can not, if they see your above average or see you next to women they automatically assume your 6’0+ theres only short , average ( doesnt exist) and tall

No they can not, if they see your above average or see you next to women they automatically assume your 6’0+ theres only short , average ( doesnt exist) and tall
They compare you too men

noticed you edited your entire comment, nice cope
You are fucked up then. Is editing comment anything bad? I read your bs response, wrote something, posted and then read all of your cope and then edited. It has nothing to do with what I said. You saying that editing comment means anything means you are fucked up in the head. Point stands FACE > SHIT COLOUR > HEIGHT. BYE.

View attachment 3179992View attachment 3179994
^ 180 cm 5’11, even when asked on a podcast he claimed he was 6’0 but come on, theres no man on earth who doesnt larp ATLEAST an inchView attachment 3179996
Pretty much every normie height frauds by measuring their height with shoes on and they'll also say they're 1-2" taller than what they measured :lul:

Pretty much every normie height frauds by measuring their height with shoes on and they'll also say they're 1-2" taller than what they measured :lul:
Only in america lol, the height frauds in europe were MAX 2-3 or just getting to a round number, ie 178 claiming 180, 183 claiming 185, 188 claiming 190

• +1
Reactions: fluoride1337