In case you have forgotten, never ever, no matter what happens, allow yourself to show weakness in front of a woman

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
The women who say "I like it when guys show their true emotions" are just trying to bait guys into showing them so they can weed out the alphas and betas. The only woman you can cry in front of is your mom. If you show any kind of emotion that can be regarded as weak in front of any other girl, congrats, you have just cucked yourself. Lol @ guys with girlfriends who go crying to them, at the very moment she is comforting you, her pussy has become as dry as the Sahara desert
Sand dunes Sahara Morocco Merzouga

She will never again view you with that same primal sexual lust she once had and will only give you pity fucks. You do not get second chances in front of women, you slip up once and it is over buddy boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 1476 and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, diggbicc and Slayerino

• +1
Reactions: slime
I agree but sometimes I cannot stop but tell women my struggles in life. I am just in an emotional state after sex and I start to think about the world and it's future. It is hard.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and Catawampus
I agree but sometimes I cannot stop but tell women my struggles in life. I am just in an emotional state after sex and I start to think about the world and it's future. It is hard.
Ejac and evac asap

The only woman you can cry in front of is your mom.
Only if you're still a kid. Otherwise even your mum will lose respect for you if you cry in front of her.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc, HighIQcel and Catawampus
I’m back. Never forget u when I was gone

• Love it
Reactions: Catawampus
I'll keep this in mind

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1632 and Blackout.xl
I wonder... When 6'7,ripped big skulled martial artist with high t voice would cry in front of his women and wanted to hug her... Interesring

• JFL
Of course you can show emotion. If you're angry you can bitch slap her into her grave so she learns the lesson.

• +1
Of course you can show emotion. If you're angry you can bitch slap her into her grave so she learns the lesson.
She would indeed get wet at this display of high t fighting ability.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
It’s true, women struggle to handle their own emotions, they don’t want ours as well. There’s so much talk of doing away with outdated gender roles (men being emotionless) but attraction is primal and overrides this, which is why only your mother is safe to cry in front of. If only men had each other to lean on but most men don’t have true friendships these days

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back