• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Hozay, Swagwaffle and 1 other person
What's your major?

incel at denial

• Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Swagwaffle
Hahahahaha, you're in college and you still spend your time like this! This internet troll shit is for lonely 14 year olds, not adults.
The rest of your life is going to be lonely and boring if this is what you do with your time during what should be your most exciting years.
Before you know it, college will be over and you'll have no ability to make new friends because you don't have anything interesting to talk about or any way to meet new people. If you're not able to make friends now when it's literally the easiest it will ever be, there's no way you're going to swing it when you're even older.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4671, Hozay, Deleted member 9699 and 1 other person
Hey what’s up

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hozay, Swagwaffle and Ritalincel
Hahahahaha, you're in college and you still spend your time like this! This internet troll shit is for lonely 14 year olds, not adults.
The rest of your life is going to be lonely and boring if this is what you do with your time during what should be your most exciting years.
Before you know it, college will be over and you'll have no ability to make new friends because you don't have anything interesting to talk about or any way to meet new people. If you're not able to make friends now when it's literally the easiest it will ever be, there's no way you're going to swing it when you're even older.
Copy n paste gang

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Ritalincel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4671 and 4 others
Colleges me

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and Hozay
Image from https://i.ytimg.com/vi/5HmZsUwqZFw/hqdefault.jpg

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 9699
I've actually made a friend so stfu.

You're telling me that I spent to much time on here when you have 60k posts and you're like 30 or somethn

• Ugh..
Reactions: Swagwaffle
If you're not able to make friends now when it's literally the easiest it will ever be, there's no way you're going to swing it when you're even older.
brutal but true