In college you’ll learn your place in society real quick

autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
The good looking popular guy or beta incel nerd
They live in different universes

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, AscensionUwU, rand anon and 5 others
That happens in middle school. In college no one cares whores sleep with everyone and others more traditionally minded see a guy who’s going places and beta buxxes him

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionUwU, rand anon, TeenAscender and 6 others
That happens in middle school. In college no one cares whores sleep with everyone and others more traditionally minded see a guy who’s going places and beta buxxes him
There’s definitely the popular cliques in college too

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
There’s definitely the popular cliques in college too
yeah but college is so fucking vast that you don't even really have a popular group you see on the daily
to use as reference

the athletes don't hang out with the stem kids, the architecture majors don't hang out with the frat business bros, and so on

Im a premed stem rotter so I only hang out with other people in my major really, and even then it doesn't matter the second i go to the bar and talk to any girl that's there

• +1
Reactions: traveler and Pikabro
cliques only exist in your head. everyone is unique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian, Sprinkles and Deleted member 23558
im in the middle. i was cool with the chads and also very good with the stacies. but the stacies were not attracted to me, only the ugly and semi ugly ones.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
yeah but college is so fucking vast that you don't even really have a popular group you see on the daily
to use as reference

the athletes don't hang out with the stem kids, the architecture majors don't hang out with the frat business bros, and so on

Im a premed stem rotter so I only hang out with other people in my major really, and even then it doesn't matter the second i go to the bar and talk to any girl that's there
I’m talking about within the majors , there’s a popular heirachy

I massively underperformed until grad school. Was not popular. Ltr'd ugly girls. Wasn't until mid-20s when I started getting hot jb.

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus and Deleted member 18582
to use as reference

ur a curry incel u go to bars to get rejected and humiliated

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15164
im in the middle. i was cool with the chads and also very good with the stacies. but the stacies were not attracted to me, only the ugly and semi ugly ones.
Relate

I’m talking about within the majors , there’s a popular heirachy
There isn't really a clear hierarchy tbh (as in, one group being cooler than another) because we're all nerds but there are definitely cliques

I massively underperformed until grad school. Was not popular. Ltr'd ugly girls. Wasn't until mid-20s when I started getting hot jb.
better late than never tbh

There isn't really a clear hierarchy tbh (as in, one group being cooler than another) because we're all nerds but there are definitely cliques
u are above responding to me

i give u the win

I was cool with the 2 chads who slayed every weekend after clubbing but I couldn't slay myself. Well maybe cause there was a instance where I could've lost my virginity but I backed out.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
I had some friends in college

But I'm autistic so of course it all went downhill

do whores sleep with u ?

I am in a STEM uni, its over for 70% of guys here. All rotters/nerds/uggos.

Only way to win is to get social circle outside of uni, not easy

• +1
Reactions: chadcel; and autistic_tendencies
actually college is much more accepting of ugly people than high school. trust me NT is all that matter in college. Especially in the US only 1 or 2 frats have all the prettyboys the rest of the frats just choose dudes on their NTness

UNI is the easiest place to make it but you have to be NT from minute 1 of freshman year.

Met many chads in college they were all nice and they will go out of their way to your friend if you are a blackpilled high IQ gymcel and you will offer them stimulating conversations

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 23558 and autistic_tendencies
It starts in middle school actually

I have many bad memories of it, even if it also had it's fun parts... but we can't forget: even in an abusive relationship you also have good moments.

I was heavily humiliated, treated like a piece of shit, and nobody (except in rare ocasions) tried to help me, meanwhile the popular types had king lives in that building.

YUP you learn it exactly at 8th grade

JFL like this isn’t on full force in highschool too

I am in a STEM uni, its over for 70% of guys here. All rotters/nerds/uggos.

Only way to win is to get social circle outside of uni, not easy
This my uni too except I'd say 85-90 % of my uni guys are doomed to be incels (also STEM obv)

We were like 8 men 45 women in the class.Only some ultra ugly girls attracted to me.I was basically invinsible for 90% of them so i ghosted all at some point

there is no popular group in college

• +1
Reactions: Lethbridge