In depth guide to surgerymaxxing

O

one job away

Kraken
1. make morphs and ask others if they look good
2. get a rough idea which surgeon is required for the wanted results
3. go to a surgeon

Many ppl get hung up on discussing details that noone here can answer. I know ppl here like to talk about movements and what to do. But they got no idea and can’t know. It’s only those 3 steps. Stop procrastinating

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alibaba69, .👽., PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
R 1

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I was thinking that now A days ai excist that makes you prettier. Like tiktok filters instagram etc. What if (we/ programmers) made an ai that can give a description of what surgery to get or give you a set of different approaches to surgery. Now a days ai for faces is insane. That way surgeons just have to execute.

Look at this site for example. It randomly generates persons. You prob can get chads here too and tinder can never find that it's a catfish account. This ai is prob smart enough to program it to look for surgery's.

• +1
Reactions: one job away
I was thinking that now A days ai excist that makes you prettier. Like tiktok filters instagram etc. What if (we/ programmers) made an ai that can give a description of what surgery to get or give you a set of different approaches to surgery. Now a days ai for faces is insane. That way surgeons just have to execute.

Look at this site for example. It randomly generates persons. You prob can get chads here too and tinder can never find that it's a catfish account. This ai is prob smart enough to program it to look for surgery's.

I also thought of programming an AI to rate people but it’s very time consuming, resource consuming, you don’t have the data required and so on. I also have barely any knowledge on AI if that is realistic thing to do. Someone told me on paper many things sounds great but in practice fail when it comes to AI

also rn im working my ass off to fit university and work and looksmaxxing (Hard and soft) into my schedule. I don’t have time to teach me AI and then collect all the data and and write a smart AI and get the powerful pcs. Pay for the computing to in the end get nothing out of it.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
How do I learn how to make morphs?

• +1
Reactions: metagross

Satanic ai, not gonna lie

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Carolus and Pumanator

yeah surely theres some chad instagram filters. girls already have stacey filters

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and one job away
How do I learn how to make morphs?
Just do it. Morph yourself until you are satisfied. Leave that morph around and morph other pics. Eventually you will realize your first morphs were shit. Redo them. And yeah. Just morph and morph. I did hundreds of morphs if not over a thousand and now I morph my face to the same to the millimeter without even trying. I know what I want to look like.

For side profile I use liquify photoshop and for front I use face app and liquify. FaceApp can give a good nose which is hard to morph with just liquify

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator