In depth skincare its a hoax

Flapjack431

Flapjack431

Iron
Solar protection, in my opinion, is the only product you need. I tried CeraVe, Vichy, and all those other products, but my acne was getting worse.

So I started supplementing with vitamins (Vitamin A, Zinc, Magnesium, D, K1, K2, E+curcumin, etc.) and actually saw drastic improvements compared to using those ineffective skincare products. I also saved around $40 or something like that.

So you might as well consider supplementing with vitamins and focus on developing your frontal lobe than trowing ur money on skincare products that a tiktoker glazed on them and called them The Holy Grail lol.

• +1
Reactions: entrytrash, lifeless, piec and 2 others
If you're talking about OTC skincare like retinol, vitamin C, moisturizers i agree. 99% of it is trash. (except for SPF)

If you're talking about evidence-based drugs like tretinoin, topical ivermectin etc i disagree.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer, boss8055 and YungTrappa
If you're talking about OTC skincare like retinol, vitamin C, moisturizers i agree. 99% of it is trash. (except for SPF)

If you're talking about evidence-based drugs like tretinoin, topical ivermectin etc i disagree.
only OTC , accutane actually works

I need Tret
It saved my skin

• +1
Reactions: lifeless and boss8055
only OTC , accutane actually works
yea OTC is trash. Just a moneygrab. My ex is a derm and she said the products neither have the necessary concentration of the active ingredients nor do they have to prove efficacy of their products.

like there's retinol products out there that literally have 0,02 % retinol. This won't do nothing in a million years.

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and Flapjack431
Solar protection, in my opinion, is the only product you need. I tried CeraVe, Vichy, and all those other products, but my acne was getting worse.

So I started supplementing with vitamins (Vitamin A, Zinc, Magnesium, D, K1, K2, E+curcumin, etc.) and actually saw drastic improvements compared to using those ineffective skincare products. I also saved around $40 or something like that.

So you might as well consider supplementing with vitamins and focus on developing your frontal lobe than trowing ur money on skincare products that a tiktoker glazed on them and called them The Holy Grail lol.
what supplements do you take other than the ones you already said?

Just have good diet, good sleep, drink a lot of water, avoid excessive sun exposure, wear sunscreen, use moisturiser if you have dry skin and use tretinoin to accelerate collagen synthesis.

That’s your skincare.

elab on the evidence based stuff pls

elab on the evidence based stuff pls
drugs need to have several clinical trials before being FDA approved
supplements can claim their useless product cures cancer and face 0 consequences. they often have 1 or 2 bad studies that dont even match their product in concentration whatever and say "muh this study proved bla bla bla" because people are scientifically illiterate and dont even know how to read them to know its badly made

• +1
Reactions: lifeless and FutureSlayer
drugs need to have several clinical trials before being FDA approved
supplements can claim their useless product cures cancer and face 0 consequences. they often have 1 or 2 bad studies that dont even match their product in concentration whatever and say "muh this study proved bla bla bla" because people are scientifically illiterate and dont even know how to read them to know its badly made
yea bro i meant to give a list of the stuff proven to work

• +1
Reactions: piec

tretinoin and retinol are the same thing retin-A , tret is faster and stronger thats it
but yeah tret + spf + diet those are not fake

was this not common knowledge? :think:

Water
However even if skincare worked - it still would be WORTHLESS
No skin for your B O N E S

what supplements do you take other than the ones you already said?
i use use: Ashwagandha,Turmeric,Curcumin,Vitamin C (pills),Vitamin D3/K2/K3 FORTE,Zinc,Vitamin A,Ginger,Fish Oil,Potassium,Omega 3(helped my thinking andd allat u can use fish oil if u want same thing),Magnesium,Vitamin E (came with the curcumine as a gift from the pharmacy donno if it works)

i use use: Ashwagandha,Turmeric,Curcumin,Vitamin C (pills),Vitamin D3/K2/K3 FORTE,Zinc,Vitamin A,Ginger,Fish Oil,Potassium,Omega 3(helped my thinking andd allat u can use fish oil if u want same thing),Magnesium,Vitamin E (came with the curcumine as a gift from the pharmacy donno if it works)
kkkk tysm 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

kkkk tysm 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
hey but if u already have like high test , taking ashwangandha will cause some acne but its kinda worth it since u will have more test. But it will also make u numb , usually im anxious and it helps me a lot

• +1
Reactions: zzzamtro

most otc skincare products contain chemicals which mimic estrogen (sodium lauryl/laureth sulfate), which can even further stimulate oil production in men especially.

absolute waste of money in comparison to supplements.