In doubt to quit Gymcelling and back to Martial arts

vratisevojvodo

vratisevojvodo

My Dad is a War Criminal
I've been a gymcel for about two years, most of this year the gym started to be monotonous for me and for a long time I've been thinking about quitting

For about 6 years in total I trained in martial arts, mostly combining kickboxing or mma and occasionally boxing

I tried to train mma along with regular training in the gym, but honestly it's not easy + I'm also a workcel so I don't have much time to spend only for training

I guess you gotta pick physique vs fighting

I chose physique

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
I do both. both are a great way to cope and forget abt looks for a while :feelshehe:

I guess you gotta pick physique vs fighting

I chose physique
u said it well
also with any martial arts you can't be huge but lean physique is possible ofc

I don't think there's any need to even mention the difference in explosiveness, mobility and condition that I had in mma and now that I've become sluggish because of the gym

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
I do both. both are a great way to cope and forget abt looks for a while :feelshehe:
good for you bro if you are able to it, having a time

good for you bro if you are able to it, having a time
But cant u like gym 3x/week and do mma 2x/week or thats to much while working? I also work but part time and gym 4x/week and do mma 3x/week while having school aswell.

Or that wouldnt be possible for u?

But cant u like gym 3x/week and do mma 2x/week or thats to much while working? I also work but part time and gym 4x/week and do mma 3x/week while having school aswell.

Or that wouldnt be possible for u?
I could If don't have more than one shifts on work, but since that's the situation, I have to settle for just one

the problem is also that most clubs have training only tonight

• Hmm...
Reactions: beniman
I don't think there's any need to even mention the difference in explosiveness, mobility and condition that I had in mma and now that I've become sluggish because of the gym

you can do weighted calisthenics to get big but maintain the athleticism while doing MA

you can do weighted calisthenics to get big but maintain the athleticism while doing MA
for me it's not much important big basically rn I don't like my bulking guz I was better looking before it