In every normie relationship I know of irl the man makes more money than the woman

D

Deleted member 4310

Kraken
Seriously do normies not see this and question it? How can they be this oblivious to female nature?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 2634, HumidVent and 3 others
In my bluepilled years I felt it’d be shameful for a man to earn less than his partner. If you’re inculcated into that provider role you’ll think that way.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, HowAmIAlive123, maxmendietta and 1 other person
Seriously do normies not see this and question it? How can they be this oblivious to female nature?
that's why they tell men to studymaxx so they can betabuxx, btw I saw your post saying you got treated better after acne scar treatment, hope that happens to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
In my bluepilled years I felt it’s be shameful for a man to earn less than his partner. If you’re inculcated into that provider role you’ll think that way.
I started to question this when I was a teenager, I noticed that all my friends who started dating girls seemed to put in all the effort and money into the relationship, I came to the conclusion that dating was a scam for men quite early in life, it's like it was inevitable for me to get blackpilled.

Normies seem to just accept their roles as betabux for some reason, even the one's who are aware of the dynamics in the relationship just go along with it. It's strange because they insist that they found "true love" while knowing that they are the one's who have to pay for their girlfriend. I'll never understand normies.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9426, Deleted member 6095 and 3 others
And usually the man IQ mogs the woman by a few points. I very rarely see a smart woman with a dumb man, vice versa it's not that unusual.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, HowAmIAlive123, maxmendietta and 1 other person
I started to question this when I was a teenager, I noticed that all my friends who started dating girls seemed to put in all the effort and money into the relationship, I came to the conclusion that dating was a scam for men quite early in life, it's like it was inevitable for me to get blackpilled.

Normies seem to just accept their roles as betabux for some reason, even the one's who are aware of the dynamics in the relationship just go along with it. It's strange because they insist that they found "true love" while knowing that they are the one's who have to pay for their girlfriend. I'll never understand normies.
Never been a betabuxx and I was always redpilled about spending money on women. But I still felt a man was supposed to earn more than his gf. That’s the power of social engineering.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, HowAmIAlive123 and Deleted member 4310
But they do see it right? Many ppl I know just study/moneymaxx because they think they'll get girls with the money/status. I thought so to but know i realize that it's better to spend effort on your looks

• +1
But they do see it right? Many ppl I know just study/moneymaxx because they think they'll get girls with the money/status. I thought so to but know i realize that it's better to spend effort on your looks
Normies seem to call it "being ambitious" or whatever and think that the women are attracted to the personality traits that comes with being wealthy and successful.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
over if your girlfriend isn't paying for everything you do. shes making 1 mill from onlyfans anyways fuck it be my sugar mommy

• +1
Normies seem to call it "being ambitious" or whatever and think that the women are attracted to the personality traits that comes with being wealthy and successful.
life is pretty meaningless, I mean we do all these things to distract ourselves from the fact that we'll die, everything is cope tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 4310
life is pretty meaningless, I mean we do all these things to distract ourselves from the fact that we'll die, everything is cope tbh
Everything you do is cope unless you're Chad tbh, attractive people are the only one's who does not have to cope.

Everything you do is cope unless you're Chad tbh, attractive people are the only one's who does not have to cope.
fax man blackpill+nihilism feels like a superpower but a curse, it feels like you know everything, but it's a curse because if you can't ascend then you will rope not that it matters, everyone just ceases to exist after they die no consciousness, just a black void of nothingness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and Deleted member 4310
in asia the 2 sexes automatically look for a wage appropriate partner(man has to earn more) because the man even the couple would be universally shamed .if u think abt it before feminism it makes sense because men get to call all the shots and beat their wives and tell them.what to do

• +1
The only couple i know where she earns more than him is a stacy lawyer and a car mechanic walmart version of Gandy
Never seen another couple where he doesnt out earn her