In highschool I saw poop inside urinals multiple times.

Deleted member 4991

Deleted member 4991

Kraken
Imagine being the janitor that has to put up with this crap. Any of you guys also see anything weird like this? I went to a ghetto ass high school.

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
By ghetto do you mean mostly black? I have notice similar passive aggressive behavior among ghetto blacks. They are just assholes. lol at being so poor you have to live near a lot of black people.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
By ghetto do you mean mostly black? I have notice similar passive aggressive behavior among ghetto blacks. They are just assholes. lol at being so poor you have to live near a lot of black people.
They use to piss In elevators when I use to live in my ghetto apartments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, OldRooster and Deleted member 4991
Lol this was when I was still living with my parents and this was around 8 years ago. I didn't even live in a bad area but it was a new charter school that was opening up and my parents fell for the meme. I lived like 15 miles away from the school.
Also yeah mostly black and hispanic students./

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster