In love with a foid with a 1000+ laycount

RAITEIII

RAITEIII

Legendary
Many will ask me how I know this. I simply do, I can tell.

Like let's say she slept with 2 guys on weekends, that's already 8 per month and 96 in a year but to think that woman who doesn't work or study is at home 5 days of the weeks without doing anything because she chooses not to despite being a complete whore is delusional as fuck.

The number oscillates between 110 and 140 lays per year and beware. Now she probably been having sex since 15 but I don't think she could whore around too much up until 18. Plus some relationship here and there...

No wonders I have so many troubles with this slut. She's miles ahead on experience lol.

Damn it I wish I could find someone else and forget about this bitch but such a person isn't in my life yet.

I'm tired of suffering and being humillated lol.

Last edited:
Inject T

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 2426
RAITEIII

You are going to get a nasty infection. Even kissing can give you hpv, so a condom can't protect against everything.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
thats like falling in love with a fleshlight buddy

You are going to get a nasty infection. Even kissing can give you hpv
Been there done that already with another whore. Rip. Actually it happened during Christmas lol but I'm recovering

Been there done that already with another whore. Rip. Actually it happened during Christmas lol but I'm recovering
So you got an STD with her?

I know a latina 40 something year who seems interested and I believe she also had hundreds of sexual partners. Is it worth it despite the STD risk?

thats like falling in love with a fleshlight buddy
Somehow something that if anything should be on my favor is completely against me because I'm just "a stupid boy" with way less experience and she can get away with being such a whore.

On a side note, when we're together she's incredibly special. So much I fell in love. I wouldnt tell she has another side if I didn't know her lol

ok thanks for sharing

I know a latina 40 something year who seems interested and I believe she also had hundreds of sexual partners. Is it worth it despite the STD risk?
No it wasn't her. A one night stand when I was drunk. But again I'll be fine in two weeks

STD's are nothing. Almost all of them can be cured with a few pills.

STD's are nothing. Almost all of them can be cured with a few pills.
Bacterial STDs can be cured with antibiotics if treatment begins early enough. Viral STDs cannot be cured, but you can manage symptoms with medications. There is a vaccine against hepatitis B, but it will not help if you already have the disease.

You are very low T, you deserve death tbh, if one of my friends was acting like this Id kill them

Bro let me be honest with you..

Didnt read

You are very low T, you deserve death tbh, if one of my friends was acting like this Id kill them
What am I even doing to deserve death tbh other than having feelings u. U
What am I even doing to deserve death tbh other than having feelings u. U
I'm madly in love and my chest tingles. Many things do because of her.