In men, higher wages predicted a higher proportion of being married, whereas in women higher wages were associated with a lower proportion of being ma

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken

In men, higher wages predicted a higher proportion of being married, whereas in women higher wages were associated with a lower proportion of being married.​

an observation:
"Unattractive men who can't marry are paid less.
Highly paid women disqualify more men and thus have a harder time finding a man they will seem eligible."

"
Women date the same class or higher. Men date the same or lower.
The more money a woman makes the more doors close for happiness for her. Its in DNA to be disgusted with a low wage man.
Higher income women won’t pick up a man working at McDonald’s for marriage. A higher income man would pick up a McDonald’s working woman. Look at Tiger Woods.
Higher income women learn the hard way as they get older that she can’t compete with hot 20 year old woman working min wage for a high income man.
The high income man has money figured out and doesn’t care about her money. At that point she’s an older woman with looks fading. Why would he be with her when a young attractive woman with low mileage is available."

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Danish_Retard, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
It's because women tend to prefer either one of these two types of men:
  1. Bad boy or criminal types because it's "exciting" and other people will be afraid to mess with her.
  2. Men in positions of power who make more money because it can fund a luxurious lifestyle and they can brag about it.
Women tend to reject men earning less than them, so a high earning woman is excluding a boatload of men, making her pool of potential partners rather small. Perhaps these women should consider a relationship where traditional roles are swapped so she's the breadwinner and her husband is the homemaker. This is what true equality looks like, but most women wouldn't want that because it's against their primal instincts.

• +1
Reactions: Ken

In men, higher wages predicted a higher proportion of being married, whereas in women higher wages were associated with a lower proportion of being married.​

an observation:
"Unattractive men who can't marry are paid less.
Highly paid women disqualify more men and thus have a harder time finding a man they will seem eligible."

"
Women date the same class or higher. Men date the same or lower.
The more money a woman makes the more doors close for happiness for her. Its in DNA to be disgusted with a low wage man.
Higher income women won’t pick up a man working at McDonald’s for marriage. A higher income man would pick up a McDonald’s working woman. Look at Tiger Woods.
Higher income women learn the hard way as they get older that she can’t compete with hot 20 year old woman working min wage for a high income man.
The high income man has money figured out and doesn’t care about her money. At that point she’s an older woman with looks fading. Why would he be with her when a young attractive woman with low mileage is available."
This is very common with female doctors, lawyers, vets, managers. The high earning men at the hospital is trying to bang the younger 19-23 year old nursing assisntants at the hospital or facility. Same at law offices the men are goign after the 19-23 year old para legal, who got a assoicates degree in law at some community college. So what happens is these womens male peers fuck them casually then go for the younger women for marriage or long-term relationships. The women then complain that their male peers don't value marriage or relationships.

Its so much so these younger women don't need to bring much, don't be a total bitch and hostile, be in some-what decent shape have a job and not be a major burden. Women try to complicate the situations and project their own desires to their male peers, as both parties age. They then call the mating market unfair to women as they age.

The women i posted below are all ages 20-23 years old. With not a single one being over a 8/10 in terms of looks most are in the 7/10-8/10 range in terms of looks.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Ken
water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
so higher wagie = betabuxx

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
This is why women should not be allowed to work. Or they should at least have their wages limited.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Water women work to get Chad

I'm laughing not because is funny, but because there is nothing else to cope. Lmao it's so over

jack-nicholson-laugh.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, DoctorLooksmax, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
marriage means absolutely nothing for a man
don't guarantee sex love children absolutely nothing

ok andrew tate

women dont hit the wall

it doesnt exist

wall is an incel cope women will always SMV mog

surgery or rope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
you know im right cuck @Chadpreetmaybe

• Ugh..
Reactions: Chadpreetmaybe
Well very sensible and logical tbf

@Predeterminism i like this avi it makes you look normal

@Anstrum95 another nigga has joined you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
@/data/avatars/s/17/17829.jpg?1660607891 @Predeterminism i like this avi it makes you look normal
what was wrong with my old one? and i am normal right?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
what was wrong with my old one? and i am normal right?
chill nigga jesus christ

the one before was weird asf. It gave off autistic SFcel and some homo vibes.

And tbh you're not normal. You shift from one opinion to the other and act as if both were facts. Like muh white supremacy then suddenly it's asian supremacy when SEAmaxxing was too good to be true for you. And how eye colour is the most important factor and suddenly it's not a big deal.
You can improve, just use this site less and find some lads to go to the pub with.

• JFL
I think my ex didn’t want a serious relationship with me cos she career mogged me srs

Brutal tbh she was hardcore feminist as well - but despite all that and career maxxing she just wanted a even more career maxxed man?

JFL

All women basically want a more extreme mogger version of themselves.

Woman had a good career? She wants a millionaire

Women goes gym 3 times a week? She wants a fitness model

Woman plays sports? She wants a pro athelte

Women into alternative music scene? She wants a DJ or drug dealer

Last edited:
  • +1
I think my ex didn’t want a serious relationship with me cos she career mogged me srs

Brutal tbh she was hardcore feminist as well - but despite all that and career maxxing she just wanted a even more career maxxed man?

JFL

All women basically want a more extreme mogger version of themselves.

Woman had a good career? She wants a millionaire

Women goes gym 3 times a week? She wants a fitness model

Woman plays sports? She wants a pro athelte

Women into alternative music scene? She wants a DJ or drug dealer
yeah what the fuck is wrong with them

yeah what the fuck is wrong with them
Yeah lol there’s more examples even

Woman is posh? She wants to date a guy related to the queen

Woman is rough hood type? She wants to date a gang lord or drug king pin

It’s so over for average men

• +1