in motion, front , side , light triad emo

Saisei

Saisei

akuma

would rhino really ascend ive looked at consultations i think im going to do it start of 2025

im 19 180cm

• Love it
Reactions: Rea
You look fucking good bhai + good height
cheers man it took alot to ascend to where i am now but i still want more i think rhino will be the hardmaxx ill do and thats it

• +1
cheers man it took alot to ascend to where i am now but i still want more i think rhino will be the hardmaxx ill do and thats it
can you pm before after if you don't mind ? I wish i could bleach my hair like you but i can't

can you pm before after if you don't mind ? I wish i could bleach my hair like you but i can't
ive posted my before years ago on this site ill just post them here
Pre ascension
Oakwoodboker 20231101 0011
20220324 165016
i have more but you get the picture, bleaching hair isnt for everyone id only recommend in certain cases even me doing it wasnt such a good idea

you are unrecognisable great work, how old where you here, 17-18 ?
16-17 now im 19 and 1/3 main things i did was improve skin and hair and i leaned out grew into my bones a bit more and went for niche appeal

• +1
16-17 now im 19 and 1/3 main things i did was improve skin and hair and i leaned out grew into my bones a bit more and went for niche appeal
i need to do the same asap

• +1
Reactions: Saisei

would rhino really ascend ive looked at consultations i think im going to do it start of 2025

im 19 180cm

Bad ipd but its not a good deal cz u look good in ur niche

yeah im australian im akuma on discord i was akuma on .org before i deleted my account too
Oh yeah I remember you did you sign up in 2020?

I thought you were friend for a minute rahhgrab or whatever his name is

Oh yeah I remember you did you sign up in 2020?

I thought you were friend for a minute rahhgrab or whatever his name is
yeah im friends with rahhgrab we met up and still talk hes helped me and gived some good advice that guy is chad tho we live in different worlds but hes a good guy, i joined in 2022 im now some og but not some newgen either ive been in the blackpill space for 3 years