In my graduating class

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
There were two to three 7+ psl guys, a few 6.5 psl and a decent amount of 6 psl guys.

Most of my friend group was less than 5 psl with a few close to 6 psl at that time. I'm sure on average most people probably got better looking over the years while I got even worse.

I remember hanging out with one of the 7 psl guys and one of our other friends was talking about how GL he was (I don't know how that was brought up) and he asked the McDonald's drive through person who the best looking in the car was and she obviously pointed at the 7 psl dude. He said it's kinda weird sometimes cause girls just straight stare at him.

There were two to three 7+ psl guys, a few 6.5 psl and a decent amount of 6 psl guys.

Most of my friend group was less than 5 psl with a few close to 6 psl at that time. I'm sure on average most people probably got better looking over the years while I got even worse.

I remember hanging out with one of the 7 psl guys and one of our other friends was talking about how GL he was (I don't know how that was brought up) and he asked the McDonald's drive through person who the best looking in the car was and she obviously pointed at the 7 psl dude. He said it's kinda weird sometimes cause girls just straight stare at him.
Let me show you what you're missing, paradise
With me you're winning girl, you don't have to roll the dice
Tell me what you're really here for
Them other guys? I can see right through ya

Yeah it’s kinda unfair what blackpilled me to looks was the treatment they get it’s completely different to normal guys

This kid jack who was like psl 7.5 who died in 10th grade had the school make a whole mourning day for him and brought everyone in the assembly. Girls were legit crying for him and he died from being high on acid climbing a rotten tree and it crushed his skull. But all the teachers were saying oh he had so much potential he was a nice kid when he was kinda a dick ngl.

i can name 7 other people who died and no one gave a fuck about them besides close friends and the school didn’t do shit for them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dogs
Yeah it’s kinda unfair what blackpilled me to looks was the treatment they get it’s completely different to normal guys

This kid jack who was like psl 7.5 who died in 10th grade had the school make a whole mourning day for him and brought everyone in the assembly. Girls were legit crying for him and he died from being high on acid climbing a rotten tree and it crushed his skull. But all the teachers were saying oh he had so much potential he was a nice kid when he was kinda a dick ngl.

i can name 7 other people who died and no one gave a fuck about them besides close friends and the school didn’t do shit for them.
That's fucking brutal man. The halo effect is real af that's why you gotta looksmax as much as you can via surgeries and other methods ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

This kinda makes me angERy