in my last night dream i was a bluecell

orthochadic

orthochadic

Narcissic Future 8 PSL PrettyChad legit fixable
In my last night dream i reached the 500 posts :lul:.
I was quite happy.
But once i woke up and came to my computer i directly noticed it was just a dream.
Why the fuck would i dream at night about
being on this forum instead of fucking a hot AF girl :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 6695
Thanks, but I didn't read "OP". My time is much better spent practicing linear equations and calculating possible solutions to climate change. Hence, I have no need for such mindless "entertainment".

• So Sad
Reactions: wasted

Wow.

How the actual hell can anybody so daft stay within the parameters of this dense fucking forum? How can anybody go through with life knowing all the things that they have done while on the internet?

Well, I have attained a conclusive diagnosis.

You are a literal retarded individual, born with a slight hint of a slow, unresponsive abnormality, which both makes you a threat and a disease to mankind.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and orthochadic
Harvey

• JFL
Reactions: orthochadic
No colour for your post to rep ratio

• So Sad
View attachment 712571
Wow.

How the actual hell can anybody so daft stay within the parameters of this dense fucking forum? How can anybody go through with life knowing all the things that they have done while on the internet?

Well, I have attained a conclusive diagnosis.

You are a literal retarded individual, born with a slight hint of a slow, unresponsive abnormality, which both makes you a threat and a disease to mankind.
one thing is for sure, you sure know how to write something I'll never read. You probably typed that whole thing out with your little dwarf thumbs. Incessantly tapping away at your cracked screen just to scrawl out a message that only the mentally handicapped that wrote it will read. I am absolutely appalled by the fact that this app allows for such people with blatant mental illness to post.

• So Sad
@wasted dont be sad bro here is some coffee :coffee:

• Love it
For u it’s one of the best dreams ever but for me it’s a eternal nightmare and almost had a stroke mid-dream

• +1
  • So Sad