In October 2021 I got hit in the head really hard in a fall ever since then I have not been the same

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
It started out as extreme anxiety and paranoia I dropped out of Uni because I was too scared to even go to class or talk to people. Then it changed even more it reversed my ego began to inflate.

I keep having delusions of grandeur even though I know its in my head I feel like by god or some force I have been preordained to rule the world. Everyday my humanity goes away more and more I'm losing myself. Don't hit your head hard its as if I'm a different person I wish I could go back to normal its as if my ego has taken over my old life.

I've lost most people in my life because of foolish actions first it was the extreme anxiety I went no contact mode on everyone now the borderline narcissism I have used everyone to the point where no one wants anything to do with me

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: fauxfox, ChristianChad, Prince88 and 2 others
october 2022 😵‍💫

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
It started out as extreme anxiety and paranoia I dropped out of Uni because I was too scared to even go to class or talk to people. Then it changed even more it reversed my ego began to inflate.

I keep having delusions of grandeur even though I know its in my head I feel like by god or some force I have been preordained to rule the world. Everyday my humanity goes away more and more I'm losing myself. Don't hit your head hard its as if I'm a different person I wish I could go back to normal its as if my ego has taken over my old life.

I've lost most people in my life because of foolish actions first it was the extreme anxiety I went no contact mode on everyone now the borderline narcissism I have used everyone to the point where no one wants anything to do with me
this stuff happened 4 years after ive fallen and hit the back of my head on the concrete. nothing weird on mr or ct

• +1

same hapend 2 dad

• +1
Did you visit a doctor to look inside your head?

• Hmm...
ive had 2 hard concussions my whole life, but nothing major just a month of being a bit retarded and went fully back to normal .

• +1
you sound so similar to me except I never hit my head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Deleted member 11126
I know this feeling of having 0 self worth around others but very high self worth when alone, shit sucks

• +1
you literally ascended i wish i could replicate this

• +1
ive had 2 hard concussions my whole life, but nothing major just a month of being a bit retarded and went fully back to normal .
Yeah it did improve after a while.

I know this feeling of having 0 self worth around others but very high self worth when alone, shit sucks
Yeah its a weird feeling like my ego would be so high that even small things broke it. If someone got a higher score then me I would almost breakdown and I felt the need to hurt people a lot.

Glad I feel better now. Having a high ego without having a high value life is hell Elliot Rodger is a good example of Narcy traits. Its only a half decent trait if your a celeb if you are in a shitty situation but also have high ego you feel constantly looked down on which makes you incredible resentful.

you literally ascended i wish i could replicate this
Not really man

Update has improved but I still feel off. Got over the anxiety and narcy for the most part