In reality, all of us are quite lucky

A

ABC

Bronze
As much as I think this website can sometimes be a waste of time from ascending, I do think the fact that it exists and and there's less than a few thousand people who know about "looksmaxxing" out of the 7 billion people in the world is a blessing.

Nearly everyone who lives thinks about aesthetics, wants to be better looking, wants to discuss ugly and attractive people, but most people can't discuss these things IRL because they'd seem too narcissistic to whoever they're talking to. We can do that here without being judged.

Most people want to improve their appearance but don't know where to start so they do normie things like fake tan, gym, teeth whitening, some even fillers, plus they don't know what to do that will make them look better or even know what looking "better" really means. We know, usually, what surgeries would be a hailo or failo because we know, and they don't, about things like facial harmony. Hell, the fact that we consider surgeries is already more than most.

Most men's definition of a glow up is losing weight, better haircut, possible tan and better clothing. Most people consider that the bare minimum here. Keep the standards high guys and realise how lucky this community we're in exists so we can be the elite.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, sub6manletnozygos, BonesAndHarmony and 4 others
nice optimistic thinking but you are forgetting most people here have average IQ or live in a poor country/ motivation/mental issues which means getting the surgeries that you need to be sexually satisfied will be done too late.

pair this with the massively increasing population, (increased competition for jobs) and only people with exceptional IQ or inheritance will get surgeries when they actually matter (before your early 20s)

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
But we also know that most stuff like clothes, teeth whitening, haricuts etc are very weak looksmaxes that make only a minimal difference, dont get me wrong theyre still worth doing, but apart from fat loss if youre overweight (not going from 15% to 8% like some people here talk about), the only game changer is surgery and even that has its risks and isnt a viable option for a lot of people

• +1
Reactions: ABC
nice optimistic thinking but you are forgetting most people here have average IQ or live in a poor country/ motivation/mental issues which means getting the surgeries that you need to be sexually satisfied will be done too late.

pair this with the massively increasing population, (increased competition for jobs) and only people with exceptional IQ or inheritance will get surgeries when they actually matter (before your early 20s)
Im getting everythimg i need done before 20-21

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans

Yeah, I understand you. However, I would argue it might make some people here even more motivated than before they found out about looksmaxxing, I know that was the case for me. I now realise I have a few more years and know my window of time, before surgery is pointless, is short so it's given me a kick to try and make more money as soon as I can and it's working. I have more money saved than anyone I know for my age and have a lot more ambition than everyone I know too. I'm not from an LEDC country but I'm not from a rich family by any means, don't have that high of an IQ, even though I think IQ is a grey area, and have had mental issues in the past too, some I still have to this day.

Yeah, I understand you. However, I would argue it might make some people here even more motivated than before they found out about looksmaxxing, I know that was the case for me. I now realise I have a few more years and know my window of time, before surgery is pointless, is short so it's given me a kick to try and make more money as soon as I can and it's working. I have more money saved than anyone I know for my age and have a lot more ambition than everyone I know too.
too many people talk but they are saying nothing.. everyone thinks they are ahead of each other lol

are you going to a top university with a viable degree
if not, are you inheriting lots of money
if not, have any business ideas? making an app? Know how the stock game works?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
When the distinction between male and female world gets more remote and remote, diggers of ancient internet and sub 9.99 males in future will look at sites like this as ancient prophetical scriptures founded by wise founding fathers of lookism.

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, zeno and turkproducer

I dont disagree but while its of course optimal to have your surgeries done as young as possible, Id argue looks still matter at pretty much every age of life, just maybe not as much after the age of 25 but that doesnt mean they dont matter

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, ABC and Deleted member 4645
I'm far from lucky boyo

too many people talk but they are saying nothing.. everyone thinks they are ahead of each other lol

are you going to a top university with a viable degree
if not, are you inheriting lots of money
if not, have any business ideas? making an app? Know how the stock game works?
Yeah, and I totally agree.
I don't mean to sound like I think I'm doing great, because in the grand scheme of things compared to some people out there I'm not. However, I'm doing better financially than most people my age in my country are doing (I don't know many people in the UK at 19 who've saved up 10k in 7 months), I'm doing better than I was a year ago, I have more ambition than the majority of people, I have been strategising and researching methods of bringing me as much money as I need to be happy. I'm not going to say which method I'm going to use as a vehicle to get me to where I want to be financially because I haven't research those methods as much as I would have liked yet, however, it's most likely more than what a lot of my friends and people I went to school with are doing.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and stuckneworleans
Just lol if you think normies are bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic
Every normie is blackpilled since birth but only act bluepilled bcs of society

I think some are redpilled, yes. But how many of them research into aesthetics as much as the users on here do? They probably don't know where to start, after seeing the terminology on this website you start to research what it means and then you go into a rabbit hole of research around aesthetics and find yourself knowing way more than most.

I dont disagree but while its of course optimal to have your surgeries done as young as possible, Id argue looks still matter at pretty much every age of life, just maybe not as much after the age of 25 but that doesnt mean they dont matter

Agreed. The earlier the better, but 25 is still young, seriously, especially to normies who aren't collagen aspies like us. Also, most guys slay girls that are 3-5 years younger than them. Pulling 20yo chicks at 25 is doable. So really not too late.

• +1
Agreed. The earlier the better, but 25 is still young, seriously, especially to normies who aren't collagen aspies like us. Also, most guys slay girls that are 3-5 years younger than them. Pulling 20yo chicks at 25 is doable. So really not too late.
If you do actually improve yourself or become better looking its not like youre gonna regret it are you? Even say at 30 you got some surgery than improved your looks youre not gonna be sitting around thinking oh why did I bother im too old now, youll still be glad you did it. Like obviously in an ideal world we would just be born chads and not need any surgery at all and just enjoy life but were not so weve just gotta ,ake the best we can of our circumstances

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and ABC
If you do actually improve yourself or become better looking its not like youre gonna regret it are you? Even say at 30 you got some surgery than improved your looks youre not gonna be sitting around thinking oh why did I bother im too old now, youll still be glad you did it. Like obviously in an ideal world we would just be born chads and not need any surgery at all and just enjoy life but were not so weve just gotta ,ake the best we can of our circumstances
Look at Brad Pitt. He's 57 and look at how good his skin is for his age. He's definitely redpilled on collagen. It's obviously been worth it for him too because even at that age he still had plenty of women calling him handsome and other compliments on social media when he collected his award the other week. Even at that age you're still interested in sex so it's still worth while to be as attractive as you can be.

Yeah, and I totally agree.
I don't mean to sound like I think I'm doing great, because in the grand scheme of things compared to some people out there I'm not. However, I'm doing better financially than most people my age in my country are doing (I don't know many people in the UK at 19 who've saved up 10k in 7 months), I'm doing better than I was a year ago, I have more ambition than the majority of people, I have been strategising and researching methods of bringing me as much money as I need to be happy. I'm not going to say which method I'm going to use as a vehicle to get me to where I want to be financially because I haven't research those methods as much as I would have liked yet, however, it's most likely more than what a lot of my friends and people I went to school with are doing.
10k in 7 months? That’s very good, how did you manage that?

• +1
10k in 7 months? That’s very good, how did you manage that?
Thank you. Kept my overheads low. I live with my parents and they only charged me £30 a week to live there. Each week I came home with, after tax, about £340. I didn't eat out, go drinking on weekends, or any of that. Just didn't spend my money if possible. I don't own a car either. I didn't take days off work so I got paid for my holidays instead. Worked some weekends. If you can keep your overhead low and you're still young, do it as long as it doesn't interrupt your path to becoming who you truly want to be. It doesn't work with everyone because they've already got a car and job which is far away so they need that car, or their parents charge them a lot etc. I was lucky but also disciplined.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Thank you. Kept my overheads low. I live with my parents and they only charged me £30 a week to live there. Each week I came home with, after tax, about £340. I didn't eat out, go drinking on weekends, or any of that. Just didn't spend my money if possible. I don't own a car either. I didn't take days off work so I got paid for my holidays instead. Worked some weekends. If you can keep your overhead low and you're still young, do it as long as it doesn't interrupt your path to becoming who you truly want to be. It doesn't work with everyone because they've already got a car and job which is far away so they need that car, or their parents charge them a lot etc. I was lucky but also disciplined.
nice bro idk what overheads means so can u tell me

also what apprenticeship/job u doing

• +1
nice bro idk what overheads means so can u tell me

also what apprenticeship/job u doing
Overhead means what costs you have. For example, most people's are rent, fuel for their car, gas and electric, groceries etc. My costs were £30 a week to my parents out of the £370 I had earned in a week. Like I said, it's better than most but it's far from where I want to be. I was a warehouse operative at the time but I've left and now looking for an apprenticeship in the meantime until I bring in a good enough income from my computer.

• Love it
Reactions: turkproducer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back