In regards to oneitis

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
I'd say at least half the people I've met through here have a oneitis, maybe even more than that. It saddens me to see this because it absolutely ruins any point of you ascending. Sure once you looksmax you will slay girls left and right, but most of you will still bitch about oneitis. Let me tell you what you need to do

You need to go and ask her out. To a dance, to a movie, etc. Do what me and @uglykunt did. Uglykunt asked her out, went on a date, and realized she's just like every other chick except dumb lol.

In my case when I was still bluepilled and an ugly little runt, I asked out this Stacy to homecoming in HS and was brutally rejected. She told people around me and they made fun of me for some time. But. This is still better than living your life wanting to die and wondering why your oneitis won't speak to you or talk to you or wondering if she likes you back.

Just ask her boys

@badromance @ZyzzReincarnate @Madness @anyone else that has a fucking oneitis here

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt, Deleted member 206 and badromance
I realized she has 30+ retard beta orbiters and if i don't ascend to like 7-8/10 i will be worthless to her,so she is out of the picture,last time i chatted with her was 1-2 months ago. Oneitis is for low t cucks,dont cuck yourself. I only had oneitis because i was bluepilled and stupid,once i swallowed the almighty blackpill i was cured from all troubles. Ty :fire::fire:

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I realized she has 30+ retard orbiters and if i don't ascend to like 7-8/10 i will be worthless to her,so she is out of the picture,last time i chatted with her was 1-2 months ago. Oneitis is for low t cucks,dont cuck yourself. I only had oneitis because i was bluepilled and stupid,once i swallowed the almighty blackpill i was cured from all troubles. Ty :fire::fire:
Exactly. Tbh most people never realize that and are simulataneously too high inhib to do anything

Exactly. Tbh most people never realize that and are simulataneously too high inhib to do anything
Most people are braindead NPCs,how much i try to deny this,its so true.

The "one" doesn't exist tbh

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt and Deleted member 206
Most people are braindead NPCs,how much i try to deny this,its so true.
Yeah. There was a study that found that 1/4 of the people in the experiment had no inner voice ie no conscience telling them what to do. I'm telling you braindead NPCs are real

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt and Deleted member 466
Yeah. There was a study that found that 1/4 of the people in the experiment had no inner voice ie no conscience telling them what to do. I'm telling you braindead NPCs are real
I saw that study too, it's quite scary if you think about it..

Wtf? :feelstastyman: shit that explains a lot for some people

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt and Nibba
Never really had one tbh, I don’t see one above all the rest there kind all the same tbh.

Im over her she called me scrawny then I realised how flat she was

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt
People with oneitis are so pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: uglykunt, Nibba and Deltoid
my dream is to fuck my oneitis, she is a real obsession for me. I'm not the only guy obsessed with her because she has a lot of suitors who have uselessly tried to flirt with her

my dream is to fuck my oneitis, she is a real obsession for me. I'm not the only guy obsessed with her because she has a lot of suitors who have uselessly tried to flirt with her
Status works for girls too it seems. Personally I would go for girls that have less status

there are a lot of people that are basically sleepwalking throughout their lives and when shit hits the fan(in their late 20's/early 30's) it's already too late, for some it just keeps going like that, not picking up on any signals...

• +1
Reactions: Nibba