In terms of career success, is being a moderately attractive male preferable to being a moderately attractive woman (besides dating)?

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Eating Finestaride and Adderall for breakfast

Are you considering transitioning?

Are you considering transitioning?
Nah just wondering. I mean, the general incel communities, redpill bullshit always go on about how privileged women are in every regard.

I wonder if the feminist narrative holds some truth that attractive white males have a bigger halo in other aspects of life than dating

Man cuz higher IQ

• +1
Reactions: XAE17
foids still have more opportunities due to simps in power i would think

In the real world, corporate world is heavily favorable of men so obviously a man

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, TrestIsBest and Danish_Retard
Man cuz higher IQ
Tbh you are probably right that mental ability is a part of it. An intelligent men is a common stereotype where a smart girl isn't nearly as common. It also makes you "the perfect package". Imagine Gandy as a CEO

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale, Danish_Retard and SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Danish_Retard
I think in fields like medicine and generally more social based work places women will matter more.

But when it comes to business, being a CEO etc being a man helps

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Danish_Retard
For business, it's mostly a matter of entrepreneurship qualities.

For high paying jobs that are not trades, it's mostly a matter of having a high IQ and being hard working.

For high paying trade jobs, it's mostly a matter of hard work and high risk for high reward.

For modelling, it's all about height and looks.

For acting, it's all about looks and acting skills.

Women have the highest modelling income but men make more money in most other jobs.

In my case, I can't see myself as a successful entrepreneur and I don't have a high IQ, so the only jobs I can do are trades or becoming a firefighter (which I am actually considering).

I could also do modelling and maybe acting but I would be very unlikely to make a living from that.

I tried computer science but I just don't have the brain for it.

reality is that being a man is better for financial success.

women literally bleed out of their vaginas and are wrecks for 1/4 of the month minimum. how could they hope to compete with physically stronger, larger brained and more aggressive men. except through social trickery.