In the battle of ethnic Chads: Chadpreet mogs chaddam

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
But average sand mogs curry ofc.

However, in the shadow realm otherwise known as chads land, I don't see a single sand anywhere near the levels of Zayn Malik, Salludon or Imran Abbas.

I know these guys are pheno outliers but they are still regarded as curry and not white passing but ethnic.

Sands do the same thing in picking pheno outliers, except it's is ALWAYS a white passing one like Oussama Guessoum, Atisj Salih or Kivanc Tatilitug. Nigga these guys are just average HTNs in the West JFL. If they didn't have their backgrounds (where locationpill gives them 2+ PSL) they would be working in Starbucks wiping tables :lul: ironically their names paradoxically halos them because it's not what you expect an Osama to look like.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, Deleted member 23558, sportsmogger and 2 others
Agree with the main point, but stacy sandfoinds mog flat-ass curry stacies into the dirt.

So in the end the worse looking chaddams end up with infinitely better looking women than chadpreets

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, sportsmogger, Gengar and 1 other person
Isn't Zayn mixed
He's not a pheno outlier, he's going to be white passing no matter what

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 33711
zayn is half northern european so looks levantine or med

anyway chadriguez mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EggKing, sportsmogger, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person
Agree with the main point, but stacy sandfoinds mog flat-ass curry stacies into the dirt.

So in the end the worse looking chaddams end up with infinitely better looking women than chadpreets
Yh also many sand foids will still reject chadpreets. To this date I've never seen a chadpreet with MENA girl, although he always white women en masse.

Isn't Zayn mixed
Yeah he's mixed, but he's not white passing at all. Compare him with those other three guys. Those three curries I named are ironically MENA passing.

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, Gilbert_Durandal, shabby890 and 1 other person
zayn is half northern european so looks levantine or med

anyway chadriguez mogs
Yeah he's half white but irrelevant. He could easily pass as 100% curry that happened to be western born second generation and wasn't out in the sun 24/7 in Pakistan.

You need to visit curry places in UK that pheno is becoming more and more common.

Oussama is an HTN in the west. gg

Yeah he's half white but irrelevant. He could easily pass as 100% curry that happened to be western born second generation and wasn't out in the sun 24/7 in Pakistan.

You need to visit curry places in UK that pheno is becoming more and more common.
he doesnt pass as white but his pheno is too white for curry

Isn't Zayn mixed
Yes, he's mixed but you can clearly tell he's Pakistani. He just has a more refined face due to his European ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and shabby890
mr robot wtf GIF by Signature Entertainment

Every curry to ever step under the sun has been mogged by him ^

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Deleted member 18522
he doesnt pass as white but his pheno is too white for curry
I said he's an outlier. Ofc you can be a 'whiter' curry, but you are still curry.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist

However, in the shadow realm otherwise known as chads land, I don't see a single sand anywhere near the levels of Zayn Malik, Salludon or Imran Abbas.

I know these guys are pheno outliers but they are still regarded as curry and not white passing but ethnic.

Sands do the same thing in picking pheno outliers, except it's is ALWAYS a white passing one like Oussama Guessoum, Atisj Salih or Kivanc Tatilitug. Nigga these guys are just average HTNs in the West JFL. If they didn't have their backgrounds (where locationpill gives them 2+ PSL) they would be working in Starbucks wiping tables :lul: ironically their names paradoxically halos them because it's not what you expect an Osama to look like.
Yeah but zayn, salludon, abbas are sand passing. And have the great sand traits rather than curry, largely cos where they from they will have more sand indigenous genes.

Fair comparison would be chadpreets like sendhil or that nigga from RRR, or some dude from Kanpur or Bihar or even MP, assuming u don't want to use dravidians

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, SecularIslamist and Gengar
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Yh also many sand foids will still reject chadpreets. To this date I've never seen a chadpreet with MENA girl, although he always white women en masse.

Yeah he's mixed, but he's not white passing at all. Compare him with those other three guys. Those three curries I named are ironically MENA passing.
Not sure what u mean here, I been with quite a few MENA foids, but never with a north African like a fertile Moroccan or whatever sadly

Yeah but zayn, salludon, abbas are sand passing. And have the great sand traits rather than curry, largely cos where they from they will have more sand indigenous genes.

Fair comparison would be chadpreets like sendhil or that nigga from RRR, or some dude from Kanpur or Bihar or even MP, assuming u don't want to use dravidians
Actually, Imran Abbas' family migrated after the partition. Originally they were from Uttar Pradesh.

Yes, Kivanc and Oussama are HTN

Actually, Imran Abbas' family migrated after the partition. Originally they were from Uttar Pradesh.
Believable, but he looks high caste, so prob from family who directly served British empire in administration.

It was common for thise guys to be moved around to where the important issues are, so quite likely he could be from the NW if u go back enough.

Anyway worth noting that Abbas is the most curry passing of them all, despite being lightest skinned. Retards think the differentiator is how light your skin is even in 2024....

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

They are sand passing but being curry raises no eyebrows from me. Even if they're a minority pheno, there are some sands vice versa who are curry passing too.

I still can't see any ETHNIC sand chads. Guys like Burak Ozcavit or Omar Borkan (during prime) is what I mean? These are the guys who are truly ethnic chads. Not these fake white passing HTNs.

They are sand passing but being curry raises no eyebrows from me. Even if they're a minority pheno, there are some sands vice versa who are curry passing too.

I still can't see any ETHNIC sand chads. Guys like Burak Ozcavit or Omar Borkan (during prime) is what I mean? These are the guys who are truly ethnic chads. Not these fake white passing HTNs.
Tbh I don't raise eyebrows at ANYONE being curry. It's like Brazil, people r giga diverse, get niggas looking like legit Scottish people, people looking like BTS, looking like Kevin Hart and anything in between.

The MODAL curry if u ignore dalits, I'd say is the 70% abo 30% aryan story skinny fat janitor from bihar/up/northern MP

• +1
Tbh I don't raise eyebrows at ANYONE being curry. It's like Brazil, people r giga diverse, get niggas looking like legit Scottish people, people looking like BTS, looking like Kevin Hart and anything in between.

The MODAL curry if u ignore dalits, I'd say is the 70% abo 30% aryan story skinny fat janitor from bihar/up/northern MP
Brazil is very diverse though. Curries and Arabs are much more racially homogeneous, despite the outliers.

I trust your opinion though. You seem more travelled than me in my basement and internet.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Believable, but he looks high caste, so prob from family who directly served British empire in administration.

It was common for thise guys to be moved around to where the important issues are, so quite likely he could be from the NW if u go back enough.

Anyway worth noting that Abbas is the most curry passing of them all, despite being lightest skinned. Retards think the differentiator is how light your skin is even in 2024....
He's Shi'a so he probably has Iranian ancestry, hence his phenotype.

Brazil is very diverse though. Curries and Arabs are much more racially homogeneous, despite the outliers.

I trust your opinion though. You seem more travelled than me in my basement and internet.
Brazil has more degrees of variation in the middle, cos everyone mixed up big time, point is the extremes Brazil has, curryland has too (except blue eyed blond cucks)

• +1
Once saw an experiment comparing Chadpreet to Chaddam on a dating app in an old ITV video (The Plight of Indian Men) where Chaddam ended up getting 25 likes and 33 matches, with Chadpreet only getting 10 matches and 1 like, both in a span of 12 hours. And aren't Chaddams Caucasian? How would they get mogged by Chadpreet when they have better pheno?

Once saw an experiment comparing Chadpreet to Chaddam on a dating app in an old ITV video (The Plight of Indian Men) where Chaddam ended up getting 25 likes and 33 matches, with Chadpreet only getting 10 matches and 1 like, both in a span of 12 hours. And aren't Chaddams Caucasian? How would they get mogged by Chadpreet when they have better pheno?
let me guess
The ones who didn't give the curry likes were either white women or self hating southeast asians

Bullshit
Not a single female simps for Chadpreet outside India meanwhile Chaddam is desired by white Stacy

Bullshit
Not a single female simps for Chadpreet outside India meanwhile Chaddam is desired by white Stacy
Give me an example of a single chaddam that has the same SMV of Salludon, Zayn, Imran Khan (peak and even old jfl).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back