In the end even with all of our arguments we are all brothers and share the same struggles [break from shitposting]

cromagnon

cromagnon

Beauty is a virtue
Inb4 “shut up corny ah”

Even if I shit on others here and trash talk ppl sometimes I appreciate every user here in some way because we all have had the same struggles and we all can relate on some level to one another

No matter what ngl this website even if I haven’t been here that long has kind of become a second home for me so I will always appreciate everyone here and what this place is

@nword49 @noobs @alurmo @DalitBoss
@wishIwasSalludon @not__cel @yeeyeeslayer @Gengar @skkrrrtcantdo @Darkeningstar @Imretarded?
@Debetro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: twojei, iblamechico, tombradylover and 12 others
I thought you were a sfcel?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico, nword49 and h111
Inb4 “shut up corny ah”

Even if I shit on others here and trash talk ppl sometimes I appreciate every user here in some way because we all have had the same struggles and we all can relate on some level to one another

No matter what ngl this website even if I haven’t been here that long has kind of become a second home for me so I will always appreciate everyone here and what this place is

@wishIwasSalludon @not__cel @yeeyeeslayer @Gengar @skkrrrtcantdo @Darkeningstar @Imretarded?
Big spliff rkelly

• JFL
Reactions: nword49
Damn you are a turbo newgen

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and nword49
you post way to much bruh

• +1
Reactions: nword49
are u white?

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and cromagnon
Inb4 “shut up corny ah”

@Debetro
Even the ethnics?

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon
Fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, cromagnon and Darkeningstar
Inb4 “shut up corny ah”

@Debetro
You didn't even need this thread; you can tell you are good-hearted.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, skkrrrtcantdo and cromagnon
i dont share your struggles

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.