In the future all of us will be thrown in concentration camps.

D

Deleted member 2587

Solstice
Don’t be surprised if all of us end up in concentration camps. The owners of this site will be brutally beaten and whipped to hand over our information. Thought police will then chase and hunt down all of us for what we discuss.

In the near future if you reject daily estrogen injections (to end toxic masculinity) and if you speak out about how cucked society is you are to be subjected to execution. Indeed?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, SubhumanCurrycel, St. Wristcel and 1 other person
This forum is so dead brutal :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Entschuldigung
Most likely bhai this is future

dude 1984 is china, we are in brave new world

soma aka the short term dopamine drug in the book is weed, netflix, social media etc,

there is gene editing, the alphas (chad and stacy) fuck like rabbits and have no pairbonding, famous quote is (everyone belongs to eachother)

so much more, it's a good read tbh, the guy who wrote it taught george orwell and popularized lsd, geniuscel

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 2587
dude 1984 is china, we are in brave new world

soma aka the short term dopamine drug in the book is weed, netflix, social media etc,

there is gene editing, the alphas (chad and stacy) fuck like rabbits and have no pairbonding, famous quote is (everyone belongs to eachother)

so much more, it's a good read tbh, the guy who wrote it taught george orwell and popularized lsd, geniuscel
Where have you been holy shit your username is red now 😨

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Where have you been holy shit your username is red now 😨
in short, got a girlfriend, she broke up with me to move to her uni 2 weeks ago, she is being plowed by chad as we speak

jfl, always a bigger fish. i think the only way to win against women nowadays is not being attatched or caring about them and only thinking of them as objects, wet holes to fuck

its over for me tho i have no ways to get laid now as irl school and work is all quarantined

• So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 2587
in short, got a girlfriend, she broke up with me to move to her uni 2 weeks ago, she is being plowed by chad as we speak

jfl, always a bigger fish. i think the only way to win against women nowadays is not being attatched or caring about them and only thinking of them as objects, wet holes to fuck

its over for me tho i have no ways to get laid now as irl school and work is all quarantined
Yeah same school is all online. I honestly don’t even chase girls anymore. Focusing on me and my classes.... you can call it cope but tbh idc anymore it feels like a big weight has lifted off my shoulders.

Gonna stemcel max and marry a trad Muslim wife. All western girls are dogs whose minds are brainwashed by Jews

• +1
Yeah same school is all online. I honestly don’t even chase girls anymore. Focusing on me and my classes.... you can call it cope but tbh idc anymore it feels like a big weight has lifted off my shoulders.

Gonna stemcel max and marry a trad Muslim wife. All western girls are dogs whose minds are brainwashed by Jews
yeah you're high iq ngl,

I planned the same thing for a year now. stemcel through computer science and stocks, find a nice loyal virgin muslim wife who won't cheat, have some non degenerate non tainted by jews children, work comp sci from home, make 6 figures, and be with my happy family 24/7

that's the only true path to long term happiness and life fulfillment

the west is pretty much permanently fucked, every girl is vapid, low iq, and looks focused due to tiktok, social media, and they look up to whores like billie eilish who sing songs about sucking dick when they're 16 (bad guy lyrics jfl)

we will succeed son

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
yeah you're high iq ngl,

I planned the same thing for a year now. stemcel through computer science and stocks, find a nice loyal virgin muslim wife who won't cheat, have some non degenerate non tainted by jews children, work comp sci from home, make 6 figures, and be with my happy family 24/7

that's the only true path to long term happiness and life fulfillment

the west is pretty much permanently fucked, every girl is vapid, low iq, and looks focused due to tiktok, social media, and they look up to whores like billie eilish who sing songs about sucking dick when they're 16 (bad guy lyrics jfl)

we will succeed son
Goodluck brother I hope you reach all of that like I sincerely do. Society is brutally fucked man..... I’m wishing the best for you. It’s never over

• +1