In the mirror my eyes look symmetrical almond shaped but inverted I have one hooded eye and the other is not.

illusivespirits

illusivespirits

Spectral Aura
If you can't see it from the mirrored version does this mean the flaw isn't that crazy if you would need to invert it to only notice it. Goes for every other flaw overall.

Unless you do it too many times as a daily routine then yes you will pick up on it in the mirrored version but it still will look off inverted.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, iloveboobs and kaligula567
Greycel nigga why do you not have 2:1 post to rep look you need to be more generous with your reps my bird :ogre:

@truthhurts @scrunchables @chudlite @Jonas2k7 @iloveboobs @NZb6Air @enriquecel

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, chudlite, Jonas2k7 and 2 others
If you can't see it from the mirrored version does this mean the flaw isn't that crazy if you would need to invert it to only notice it. Goes for every other flaw overall.

Unless you do it too many times as a daily routine then yes you will pick up on it in the mirrored version but it still will look off inverted.
Nigga what r u on about

• JFL
Reactions: GlamourPursuer

i read it but didnt understand a single word

If you can't see it from the mirrored version does this mean the flaw isn't that crazy if you would need to invert it to only notice it
I got basically the same concern and question

Greycel nigga why do you not have 2:1 post to rep look you need to be more generous with your reps my bird :ogre:

@truthhurts @scrunchables @chudlite @Jonas2k7 @iloveboobs @NZb6Air @enriquecel
Not only that, but blud thought we’d read this wholeass post. Nah, chief.

• JFL
Reactions: kaligula567