In the USA Afghans are considered “middle eastern” or “Arab”

D

Deleted member 23586

Free Goat2x 🇮🇳🇵🇰🇧🇩🇳🇵🇱🇰 🇲🇻 = 💩💩💩
No one considers afghans Indians or pakis

Only on this forum where south Asian rat fagots like @TRUE_CEL try to claim Afghan heritage in order to climb out of the sewers of being ugly low class untouchables

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ggswtgg, buckchadley31, Xangsane and 3 others
Weren't they always grouped in with Arabs? People always saw them that way tbh

wcekzrs4isy31.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 24586, Shrek2OnDvD and 7 others
It depends on ur pheno as an individual

Probably most Americans think they are Arab so ME

No one considers afghans Indians or pakis

Only on this forum where south Asian rat fagots like @TRUE_CEL try to claim Afghan heritage in order to climb out of the sewers of being ugly low class untouchables
Sounds like you are Pashtun which means you’re literally curry. Even Tajiks have curry blood in them but they are central Asian.

Sounds like you are Pashtun which means you’re literally curry. Even Tajiks have curry blood in them but they are central Asian.
Why are you trying to make everyone a stinky poop retard like you

Afghans are not curry end of discussion fggot

Americans have no idea of how diverse looking curries are. They think all curries are dravidiancels.

It's the same problem everywhere tbh. Even in UK. I'm a lightskin curry when I came from holiday in Turkey every mfer on three seperate occasion on my train home I got asked 'Do you have family in Turkey' or 'Are you originally from Turkey'. Most Turks look white, not brown.

Light brown people will be considered middle eastern by most people regardless of how curry they are.

Yes they are. If anything some look central Asian or Middle eastern.

Not really considered "white". Like you could look completely white passing, light skinned, blue ees, etc, but soon as anyone found out you had either an "ethnic" middle eastern last name, or even worse, a non Christian religion--game over you are no longer considered "white".

Afghan curry cope. Most afghans look like pajeets, jfl at your unwillingness to accept this.

Not really considered "white". Like you could look completely white passing, light skinned, blue ees, etc, but soon as anyone found out you had either an "ethnic" middle eastern last name, or even worse, a non Christian religion--game over you are no longer considered "white".

Zahidul Islams me