In this thread, post a male face that mogs Hernan Drago's face.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
3151489 1668063805243

mogged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Heinrich Schmidt, arabcelxxx and 4 others
You cant. Drago is perfect

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Kroker and john2
You cant. Drago is perfect
Finally a based reply.

Exactly, Drago can’t be mogged by any other living person.

Maybe only by an artificially generated face or a morph.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, slayerToBe and Deleted member 22126
Could it be a morph?

Could it be a morph?
No, a proper morphed face may mog Drago’s face.

But what is clear is that there isn’t a single real human male face in existence that mogs Hernan Drago’s. No Male face-mogs Drago. Not even Chico, Gandy or O’Pry.

I would still like to see a morphed face if you have one. You can post it if you want to.

• +1
Reactions: Zylk
my father mogs drago

Tiktokers with baggy clothes and chains

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Deleted member 22126 and john2
Laurence coke and joaquin correa mog him in my opinion

This is a morph. In the original picture, Barrett doesn’t mog Drago.

I’m your dreams only.
Show me one guy who has ascended with surgeries ? Meanwhile @LightSkinNoob went from barely getting matches to a slayer with just changing his style

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Laurence coke and joaquin correa mog him in my opinion
Both of them are chadlites. They are not even chad tier. Drago is a gigachad.

Hernan Drago objectively face-mogs Laurence Coke and Joaquin Correa.

Both of them are chadlites. They are not even chad tier. Drago is a gigachad.

Hernan Drago objectively face-mogs Laurence Coke and Joaquin Correa.
Women would choose them over drago . Hence they mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
So now you are resorting to posting a pic of him where his NCT covered by eye-glasses to prove me wrong? Just lol.

Women would choose them over drago . Hence they mog
Retarded.

This thread is about who face mogs. Drago objectively has a better face than any male in existence and that is what matters. Face mogging is everything.

I don’t care if some sub-chad status maxed celebrity or sports player has more SMV, they all look shit compared to Drago.

Women are stupid, they aren’t the best at selecting the best looking man. Pay attention to what women do, not what they say. All women would choose Drago over any other male in bed because Drago has a high PSL and high SMV face.

Show me one guy who has ascended with surgeries ? Meanwhile @LightSkinNoob went from barely getting matches to a slayer with just changing his style
Muh Style, muh tinder matches… lightskinoob has a worse looking face than Drago’s. Drago would cuck him at ease. End of the discussion.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 7580
So now you are resorting to posting a pic of him where his NCT covered by eye-glasses to prove me wrong? Just lol.

Retarded.

This thread is about who face mogs. Drago objectively has a better face than any male in existence and that is what matters. Face mogging is everything.

I don’t care if some sub-chad status maxed celebrity or sports player has more SMV, they all look shit compared to Drago.

Women are stupid, they aren’t the best at selecting the best looking man. Pay attention to what women do, not what they say. All women would choose Drago over any other male in bed because Drago has a high PSL and high SMV face.

Muh Style, muh tinder matches… lightskinoob has a worse looking face than Drago’s. Drago would cuck him at ease. End of the discussion.
Only if drago is dripped out bcz style >> face

Only if drago is dripped out bcz style >> face
Style makes you look tryhard. Face is overrated too . I think insta gram status beats all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
not a single woman (under the age of 50) would chose drago over this guy tbh
x038pqg70wi91.jpg

It’s debatable and a matter of opinion who mogs between Hexum and Drago
D2B0B9DA 1F09 42DB B032 C9FAE607A685
D37CE1F5 63A3 49CB A495 B29F8CBBB7E9

Psl is debatable, but I think Hexum takes it in appeal

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos

Retarded.

still coping my nigga

Drago has a much better side profile.

F3C6AC00 7FBC 4EDF 9FB3 CC80571AFC07

It’s debatable and a matter of opinion who mogs between Hexum and Drago
View attachment 2017192View attachment 2017194
Psl is debatable, but I think Hexum takes it in appeal
You posted a post-prime pic of Drago and compared it with Prime Hexum. Unfair.

Prime Drago both appeal wise and face wise mogs Hexum. Hexum had an NCT and it can’t be ignored. You are being deluded by Hexum’s celebrity status.

If neither Hexum and Drago had any amount so of status, then women would easily pick Drago because Drago not only has a better face but he looks more masculine and he is taller than Hexum.

not a single woman (under the age of 50) would chose drago over this guy tbh
x038pqg70wi91.jpg
Wrong + nobody cares about appeal. This thread is about who has the best face objectively.

Prime Drago looks objectively better than Vito Basso and Drago has less facial flaws.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others

Prime Drago both appeal wise and face wise mogs Hexum. Hexum had an NCT and it can’t be ignored. You are being deluded by Hexum’s celebrity status.

If neither Hexum and Drago had any amount so of status, then women would easily pick Drago because Drago not only has a better face but he looks more masculine and he is taller than Hexum.
Hexum barely got to be a minor celebrity before he died, Drago is probably more famous than Hexum ever was. His nct is also so minor and overshadowed by other halos it doesn’t matter that much or harm him, and despite that his eye shape is unique

I still think Hexum mogs young Drago and that women would choose him. If Drago mogs Hexum then they are very close to a point where it’s all preference
03D59CD5 22EB 4BFE 86F4 14EF2297DF08
CF82EA96 C24B 42E8 873C BDB37F60535B
BC513AD4 DED9 4C5C A1DC 9C1074797202
AFA4B110 9158 4645 9A7D A890852CFDE0
789FBDED 83BD 4FD1 8879 E29413CA2883

109E72B4 956E 40BB A068 E14063D64A3D

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Karstossos and Deleted member 23558
Drago has a much better side profile.

View attachment 2017202

Wrong + nobody cares about appeal. This thread is about who has the best face objectively.

Prime Drago looks objectively better than Vito Basso and Drago has less facial flaws.
That Indian mewing guy mogs both of them in objective ratings. Looks insane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Hexum barely got to be a minor celebrity before he died, Drago is probably more famous than Hexum ever was. His nct is also so minor and overshadowed by other halos it doesn’t matter that much or harm him, and despite that his eye shape is unique

I still think Hexum mogs young Drago and that women would choose him. If Drago mogs Hexum then they are very close to a point where it’s all preference
View attachment 2017206View attachment 2017207View attachment 2017208View attachment 2017209View attachment 2017210
View attachment 2017212
You just like Hexum more. You are voluntarily dismissing Hexum’s facial flaws as well by saying his NCT is ‘so minor’.

Which brings me to the point - Prime Drago objectively has a better face, better facial ratios and better facial features…. which is all what this thread is about.

Appeal is so irrelevant, there are subhuman black rappers with bimaxillary protrusion and unideal maxillae who status and appeal mog both Drago and Hexum. There is not point talking about it.

Drago literally has hollow cheeks, better bones and straight eyebrows that are positively tilted. Hexum had weird eyebrows and Hexum still had an NCT that can’t be ignored, although his NCT is minor… it still is there. People aren’t blind. Negatively tilted eyebrows are a weak and cuck trait.

Women would choose Drago regardless of his status as Drago is taller, like I said.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 23558

View attachment 2017206View attachment 2017207View attachment 2017208View attachment 2017209View attachment 2017210
View attachment 2017212
Drago has SFS otherwise he’d mog hexum

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and TUSSELEIF
Drago has SFS otherwise he’d mog hexum
Short face syndrome such a massive cope.

Drago has a compact skull, he isn’t some mouth breathing weakling. His cheekbones are wide. Drago is robust and masculine, like how every male should be. And even with Drago’s compact, squarish skull, his midface is perfectly fine.

Your post was probably the most copious one I read today.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I would burn down an orphanage to look like him

• Woah
Reactions: john2
I would burn down an orphanage to look like him
you'd burn anything to look like any teen here because you're old as fuck mate.

Short face syndrome such a massive cope.

Drago has a compact skull, he isn’t some mouth breathing weakling. His cheekbones are wide. Drago is robust and masculine, like how every male should be. And even with Drago’s compact, squarish skull, his midface is perfectly fine.

Your post was probably the most copious one I read today.
Keep copinh

• Hmm...
Reactions: john2
This dude mogs Drago. Way higher cheekbones but not just high, the HIGHEST ever seen (higher than O Pry too and more lateral projection).
Hunter eyes with light green colour and an ideal medial canthus. Better than Dellisola tier thick nw0 hair.
To top it off he has a wide squarer chin. Ideal lips with cupid bow is one of his least important features jfl.

Drago only has more bone mass, due to lower cheekbones that are less sharp. But he has a wider jaw and A10s instead of light green (not that big of a difference considering this dude is a PFL mogger too).

He looks like an upgraded Matt Bomer with sharper features everywhere.
He also has S tier aging, which is the icing on the top, despite him always being out in the sun.

In a world filled with chads, gigachads exist.
In a world filled with gigachads, terrachads exist.
In a world filled with terrachds, this guy exists.

Attachments

• db516528f51a8eb6daf116cfe257a9e3.jpg
    db516528f51a8eb6daf116cfe257a9e3.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
This dude mogs Drago. Way higher cheekbones but not just high, the HIGHEST ever seen (higher than O Pry too and more lateral projection).
Hunter eyes with light green colour and an ideal medial canthus. Better than Dellisola tier thick nw0 hair.
To top it off he has a wide squarer chin. Ideal lips with cupid bow is one of his least important features jfl.

Drago only has more bone mass, due to lower cheekbones that are less sharp. But he has a wider jaw and A10s instead of light green (not that big of a difference considering this dude is a PFL mogger too).

He also has S tier aging, which is the icing on the top, despite him always being out in the sun.

i agree, is he real? what’s his name

i agree, is he real? what’s his name
Isaac Moreno, very unknown. Only one dude made a post about him recently. It's so crazy how rare this guy's features are if you truly think about it. He has ALL of the WORLD's rarest and best features combined.

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369
Isaac Moreno, very unknown. Only one dude made a post about him recently. It's so crazy how rare this guy's features are if you truly think about it. He has ALL of the WORLD's rarest and best features combined.

Aren´t those literally 100% highset cheekbones? :lul: Highest i have ever seen by a far.

• +1
Reactions: greycel
326001.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: LooksThinker

who morphed him?