In this video

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned

I love this

@LooksThinker @sudanguy

@whitegymmax Imagine having Ronaldo as an ugly celebrity, even though he is universally seen as a robust chad, especially in SMV.

• +1
Reactions: FaceIsLaw, murdah, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Whats the point of this video

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Ronaldo isnt ugly

@whitegymmax Imagine having Ronaldo as an ugly celebrity, even though he is universally seen as a robust chad, especially in SMV.
He's not ugly

• +1
Reactions: TheNextArnold
He's not ugly
I know man, I was just confused cuz in the video he got grouped under "ugly celebrities" even though he mogs those soy boys to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
fucking stupid faggots they all should kill themselves. Fuck their chad worship. Aren't they tired of sucking chad's dick 24/7? Fuck them fuck them and fuck them all faggots.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, murdah, whitegymmax and 1 other person
fucking stupid faggots they all should kill themselves. Fuck their chad worship. Aren't they tired of sucking chad's dick 24/7? Fuck them fuck them and fuck them all faggots.
They never get tired buddy boyo, can't get tired if it's your pure and raw instincts speaking. Almost all foids are like that.:blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: twojei
They never get tired buddy boyo, can't get tired if it's your pure and raw instincts speaking. Almost all foids are like that.:blackpill:
Yeah, this fuckers are all like foids now. They should better transition to foid fr

• +1
Reactions: TheNextArnold
Cruise is MTN?
200.gif

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LooksThinker and whitegymmax
I remember watching his videos in the early 2023, and i always got mad for his ratings :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: whitegymmax