In what circumstances can a 5'10 man mog a 6'2 man

B

Broski

Zephir
My family says height doesn't matter (I'm the shortest btw). What situations would a 5'10 man mog 6'2 man

if you have a better face than the tall guy (but you don't) so you will never mog a 6'2 guy you ugly motherfucker

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: horizontallytall, mehman, MadTwatter and 24 others
My family says height doesn't matter (I'm the shortest btw). What situations would a 5'10 man mog 6'2 man
If You have chadlite face and the other have LTN face then is possible or If You are a htm with robust frame and the other is a baldin ltn twink

If You have chadlite face and the other have LTN face then is possible or If You are a htm with robust frame and the other is a baldin ltn twink
Thank God it makes me feel better about her choosing him over me, at least I'm not ugly then just not tall

facemog, bodymog, skullmog

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mehman, CursedOne, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
5'10 is passable threshold for 90%+ of women so

if hes sligtly more better looking/nt/social status and the rest of autistic list goes on- he can easily mog the other.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: mehman, Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 23391 and 4 others
If the 6’2 guy is paralysed waist down

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, CursedOne, Baldingman1998 and 9 others
Face, skull size or voice

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Most of 5’10 guys have better proportions and frame genetics, and usually better looking face guz taller guys have elongated midfaces.

But 6’2 flawless guy will mog 5’10 flawless guy

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469
Most of 5’10 guys have better proportions and frame genetics, and usually better looking face guz taller guys have elongated midfaces.

But 6’2 flawless guy will mog 5’10 flawless guy
The 6'2 guy in question mogged me by:
Voice
Bone thickness
Nt/confidence/extrovert
More compact face
High t

SO i had no chance.
Only way I mogged was better face (not chad obviosuly) which obviously isn't enough compared to the above

Last edited:
The 6'2 guy in question mogged me by:
Voice
Bone thickness
Nt/confidence/extrovert
More compact face
High t

Only way I mogged was better face (not chad obviosuly) which obviously isn't enough compared to the above
Half of those traits are not related to height really, if he would be 5’10 with all above he still would mog you, unless your face is chadlite tier

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Broski
5’10 chadlite > 6’2 htn
5’10 htn <= 6’2 mtn
5’10 mtn < 6’2 ltn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Elvisandreaa, Xangsane and 2 others
826.png

can easily happen
hair
clavicle
leanness
muscle
ratios
face

• +1
Reactions: ItsOverCel and sub5inchcel
Fucking frame obviously, remember @6ft4 and @forevergymcelling meetup

Face is the only thing that matters, generally speaking, unless you're midget-tier.

if you have a better face than the tall guy (but you don't) so you will never mog a 6'2 guy you ugly motherfucker
I've noticed that first posters tend to Be very based

Half of those traits are not related to height really, if he would be 5’10 with all above he still would mog you, unless your face is chadlite tier
Oh yeah they are. It’s a chicken and egg problem but taller guys tend be more high t, nt and confident. And height is decently correlated with voice too

Oh yeah they are. It’s a chicken and egg problem but taller guys tend be more high t, nt and confident. And height is decently correlated with voice too
T levels are usually higher for shorter guys, agree with confidence.

• +1
Reactions: Africancel
After 5'8" you shouldn't have problems with height in most cases. An extra mm of bone in your jaw will bring you way more SMV than an extra inch of height if you are 5'8"+.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183 and nitesik
Call it cope, but I noticed that too. The vast majority of men with good faces are between 5'9" and 6'1" in most cases. Even most PSL models are in this range if you subtract the lying inches. But I also never see manlets with chatlite+ faces and almost never very tall men with chadlite+ faces. Of course, height and a Chadlite+ face is the best combo, but I hardly ever see it irl, luckily for me haha.

• +1
Reactions: nitesik
Call it cope, but I noticed that too. The vast majority of men with good faces are between 5'9" and 6'1" in most cases. Even most PSL models are in this range if you subtract the lying inches. But I also never see manlets with chatlite+ faces and almost never very tall men with chadlite+ faces. Of course, height and a Chadlite+ face is the best combo, but I hardly ever see it irl, luckily for me haha.
Its not cope, its true for most tall guys. Majority of them are ectomorphs with thin bones, and average shoulder width which looks terrible on 6’3 frame.
About face I agree as well, its because tall people have longer faces, and usually long nose/midface overall

Its not cope, its true for most tall guys. Majority of them are ectomorphs with thin bones, and average shoulder width which looks terrible on 6’3 frame.
About face I agree as well, its because tall people have longer faces, and usually long nose/midface overall
I would trade 3 inches of height for better forward growth without doubt, at least I got good proportions somehow

My pseudoscientific theory is that a lot of taller than average men are low T and therefore couldn't develop masculine faces, jaw and so on. If you look at the average Test level worldwide and the average height, it is noticeable that low T countries are usually very tall on average and high T countries are usually shorter. Because high T usually means more aromatase to estrogen and estrogen closes the growth plates.
An attractive and manly face on a 6'2"+ guy is the ultimate mogger combo, but I rarely see it irl.

You also see it in women. On average tall women usually don't have high estrogen bodies. Women with an hourglass figure tend to be shorter or of average height. Exceptions confirm the rule.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nitesik
5'10 is passable threshold for 90%+ of women so

if hes sligtly more better looking/nt/social status and the rest of autistic list goes on- he can easily mog the other.
and 5'9?

5'9 is fine as long as it's a legit 5'9

5’10 - 6’2 are the two extremes of the niche range. Unless a woman is obsessed with her man’s height, she would choose a better faced 5’10 over 6’2 (Considering she isnt obsessed much with height)

5’10 - 6’2 are the two extremes of the niche range. Unless a woman is obsessed with her man’s height, she would choose a better faced 5’10 over 6’2 (Considering she isnt obsessed much with height)

Yup this is true in real life as well

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
When it comes to suicide the 5'10 guy will have more reason to suicide therefore it will be easier for him so he mogs him at that.

• +1
Reactions: Broski
im 5.9 or autistically speaking 5.9,3 ( 176cm). Last gf was 5.10. current 6
iv tried wearing 3-4 inches lifts - never noticed a change in women beahvior. But when i leaned down and went from mtn to htn suddenly i started to receive a better treatement. And that treatment was consistent - on/off lifts doesnt matter.

My friend who is 5'7 although noticed the change on lifts. So again - its like passing that average threshold.
i think as long as you are legit 5'9 (175cm+) you should never have trouble with your height. never mind being called manlet
+ acceleration rate in developed countries stopped ( generation of 1980s is slightly taller than zoomers on average)

i think that most people here who notice change on lifts while being 5'10+ are those who are mentally insecure and on lifts they suddely feel that they mog other males ( sadly most males are not aware that there is a height mog competion going on) and it makes them feel good about themselves. In theory unidrectly it should help- feel good about themselves>better treatment from other people because of emotional contagion and good vibe. Sadly its not sustainable because at the end of the day you gonna take them off.
also if you actually take into account how women treat you- you will barely notice a diffirence.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Broski, makeme183 and oldcell
if you have a better face than the tall guy
this

because, th equation is (> means "more important than the next thing":

deformed face > manlet > face > height

im 5.9 or autistically speaking 5.9,3 ( 176cm). Last gf was 5.10. current 6
iv tried wearing 3-4 inches lifts - never noticed a change in women beahvior. But when i leaned down and went from mtn to htn suddenly i started to receive a better treatement. And that treatment was consistent - on/off lifts doesnt matter.

My friend who is 5'7 although noticed the change on lifts. So again - its like passing that average threshold.
i think as long as you are legit 5'9 (175cm+) you should never have trouble with your height. never mind being called manlet
+ acceleration rate in developed countries stopped ( generation of 1980s is slightly taller than zoomers on average)

i think that most people here who notice change on lifts while being 5'10+ are those who are mentally insecure and on lifts they suddely feel that they mog other males ( sadly most males are not aware that there is a height mog competion going on) and it makes them feel good about themselves. In theory unidrectly it should help- feel good about themselves>better treatment from other people because of emotional contagion and good vibe. Sadly its not sustainable because at the end of the day you gonna take them off.
also if you actually take into account how women treat you- you will barely notice a diffirence.

How lean did you get?

But I also never see manlets with chatlite+ faces
then I guess you also haven't seen harry potter(daniel radcliffe) or baywatch(zac efron) ?

then I guess you also haven't seen harry potter(daniel radcliffe) or baywatch(zac efron) ?
Daniel Radcliffe isn'tclose to chadlite facially lmao

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
How lean did you get?
i was always 15% body fat but i had huge problems with candida in the gut- 24/7 bloating. Got rid of sugar/carbs and leaned towards 12% bf
almost all people do get slight bloating from carbs but because i suffer from gut candiosis im even more sensitive to that sheat thus forced to be on perma diet. + i also use metformin 500mg which artificalyl puts your into kethosis mode and makes your face look even more leaner. you can search the reviews about that diubetic drug on this forum for face leaning - plenty of good stories.

transformation was close to this one just 3x times stronger
2671878 61ED5535 9D3E 4C96 AAA3 7753464344CF

i was always 15% body fat but i had huge problems with candida in the gut- 24/7 bloating. Got rid of sugar/carbs and leaned towards 12% bf
almost all people do get slight bloating from carbs but because i suffer from gut candiosis im even more sensitive to that sheat thus forced to be on perma diet. + i also use merforming 500mg which artificalyl put your into kethosis mode and makes your face look even more leaner. you can search the reviews about that diubetic drug on this forum for face leaning.

transformation was close to this one just 3x times stronger
View attachment 1938502

That's awesome bro I'm trying to get lean myself.

Zac Efron is 5‘8“ i wouldn‘t call him manlet. Rediffe is a turbo manlet with a solid face, yes. But thats not the rule.

• +1
Reactions: makeme183
Zac Efron is 5‘8“ i wouldn‘t call him manlet. Rediffe is a turbo manlet with a solid face, yes. But thats not the rule.
You can't say his face is solid. He looks legit like a a frog with his pubey beard and bug eyes

chadlite my ass

Efron >>>>>> radcliffe

With a mixture of Face, body + frame and voice (underrated)

1 PSL point

He's white he still gets pussy

10/10 body, good face, big d, money, status. Any of these mog a 6,2 assuming the 6,2 guy is a normie lanklet

Radcliffe is vile, looks like me
@Broski , prime radcliffe was the heartthrob of the 2000's

even chico has descended , doesn't mean he wasn't GL before