in what order should I train my muscle parts on machines?

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
I will be doing all my training on machines because trainer told me I have problems with muscle stability. Its FBW 2/3 days a week . I had one free 55 min personal training with the guy but I only remembered first two exercises :lul: :feelskek:

I Know that legs are first (I plan on doing leg press and seated leg curls)

But I don't know what to train next and I want to go tomorrow again. Chest > shoulders > biceps/triceps > ABS, is this correct?

More importantly, how many sets and reps for LDAR king with inactive muscles for years? And what weight do I put?

Last edited:
DONT
BUY
MACHINES

Get free weights I swear holy fuck your trainer is a retard I wouldn't pay him. If you're serious either get a gym sub or build a homegym. You need 2 dumbbells, a barbell, a bench and a powerrack and thats about it. And no what the fuck is that "Chest > shoulders > biceps/triceps > ABS" depends on your goal but just do either a fullbody split or a PPL split.

DONT
BUY
MACHINES

Get free weights I swear holy fuck your trainer is a retard I wouldn't pay him. If you're serious either get a gym sub or build a homegym. You need 2 dumbbells, a barbell, a bench and a powerrack and thats about it. And no what the fuck is that "Chest > shoulders > biceps/triceps > ABS" depends on your goal but just do either a fullbody split or a PPL split.
Dude I bought gym membership and I am NEET. I forgot to mention I will be doing FBW 2 or 3 days a week because i am complete newbie.

maschines=evil ogladaj wk gościu

Dude I bought gym membership and I am NEET. I forgot to mention I will be doing FBW 2 or 3 days a week because i am complete newbie.

Doesnt matter how new you are
NEVER MACHINES

Doesnt matter how new you are
NEVER MACHINES
What's wrong with machines? They isolate muscles and are easy and safe to use. Also I dont need anyone for chest exercises to support me.

What's wrong with machines? They isolate muscles and are easy and safe to use. Also I dont need anyone for chest exercises to support me.
Everything for your use, also safety arms in a rack no need for a spotter.

you'll make more progress with compound exercises than machines jfl

ogladaj wk gościu wpisz sobie treing dla poczatkujacych i fundamenty albo jakis filmy gdzie mówią o maszynach

You should take advices from autists in the internet bro. Absolutely.

let me tell you how the logic is flawed :

according to him your muscles have stabilization problem (dont know wtf that means,in my 5 years of research and reading 7/24 never seen something like this), even if there is such thing since machines are already stabilized weights basically(besides cable apparatus), how will you cure your stabilization problem with stabilized weights?

you would be better off doing compound movements but regressed versions of them at start therefore you would actually use stabilization component of your muscles therefore improve it.

ask me more if you need help

Use machines to learn the proper technique and start an adaptation to future movements like bench press, deadlifts, squats, pull ups, etc.
But its important you mix your training with machines with some calisthenics movements to lear to use your body.