In which cases would using AGGA make sense?

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
I know it has a pretty bad reputation because of JawHack's case but in some cases it's probably useful, since why would it even exist if it would be useless. How do you know if you are a good candidate for AGGA?

Last edited:
1kg facepulling 20hr/day for 4 months can barely get any forward forward growth in adults yet putting a tiny piece of plastic on the “special spot” in your mouth will cause chad tier forward growth jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wagbox, SoyGune and Mongrelcel
In none. Did you watch Ronalds video? Do you want your teeth pushed trough your alveolar bone?
The more "successful" agga is for you, the more damage it deals

Because of shit like this and high pull headgear I'm slowly beginning to lose trust in doctors

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
1kg facepulling 20hr/day for 4 months can barely get any forward forward growth in adults yet putting a tiny piece of plastic on the “special spot” in your mouth will cause chad tier forward growth jfl
It's not that black and white, no one said it gives "chad-tier forward growth" :lul: Every case is different, not everyone needs their whole maxilla moved forward, some only have a recessed lower maxilla+mandible
That's why I asked; I would look like a rat if I pulled my whole maxilla forward
Screenshot 10

Last edited:
in case you have slight underbite and want to fix it non surgically

Agga ist 10k to 15k €$, right?

just lol at these prices

the alf appliance is a piece of wire for a few thousand

None.

Double jaw surgery mogs

• +1
Reactions: wagbox