In which countries is it easier to fuck with females being Latino?

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
Title.

And without counting other countries in America, I want something more... different.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
I assume that other countries like Peru and Bolivia are easier as a Brazilian,people there are shorter and uglier than brazilians for sure.

I assume that other countries like Peru and Bolivia are easier as a Brazilian,people there are shorter and uglier than brazilians for sure.
well, I'm not Brazilian.

I was referring to if I could have something else like in the Mediterranean or Eastern Europe.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
if you're a good looking latino that is tall, then the northern half of europe is easy mode
if you're not good looking they'll think you're a refugee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
if you're a good looking latino that is tall, then the northern half of europe is easy mode
if you're not good looking they'll think you're a refugee
I understand.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
That all depends how you look. Some latinos are 75% native american but some are 90% european. If you look white, and you are 5’9 or above, you could do alright in east asia, especially places with little international traffic like the phillipines or indonesia or malaysia. Depending how you look you could do well in eastern europe as well. But to do well in north europe would be difficult because the average height is around 6 feet and it has the highest concentration of attractive men on the planet

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000 and Deleted member 3323
That all depends how you look. Some latinos are 75% native american but some are 90% european. If you look white, and you are 5’9 or above, you could do alright in east asia, especially places with little international traffic like the phillipines or indonesia or malaysia. Depending how you look you could do well in eastern europe as well. But to do well in north europe would be difficult because the average height is around 6 feet and it has the highest concentration of attractive men on the planet
Yes, I am aware that in Scandinavia it will be more difficult.

Well, I'll try Eastern Europe.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and SkinjobCatastrophe
[QUOTE = "SkinjobCatastrophe, publicación: 3932073, miembro: 6213"]
Todo depende de cómo te veas. Algunos latinos son 75% nativos americanos pero algunos son 90% europeos. Si te ves blanco, y mides 5'9 o más, podrías hacerlo bien en el este de Asia, especialmente en lugares con poco tráfico internacional como Filipinas, Indonesia o Malasia. Dependiendo de cómo se mire, también podría hacerlo bien en Europa del Este. Pero hacerlo bien en el norte de Europa sería difícil porque la altura promedio es de alrededor de 6 pies y tiene la mayor concentración de hombres atractivos del planeta.
[/CITAR]
Sí, soy consciente de que en Escandinavia será más difícil.

Bueno, intentaré Europa del Este...
Si puedes, deberías pretender que eres un hombre de españa. Las chicas europeas no les gustan tanto los hombres de centroamerica y sudamerica como les gustan hispanohablantes de españa

buena suerte amigo, espero que puedas hallar una güera sexy

• +1
Reactions: GolemRot
Si puedes, deberías pretender que eres un hombre de españa. Las chicas europeas no les gustan tanto los hombres de centroamerica y sudamerica como les gustan hispanohablantes de españa

buena suerte amigo, espero que puedas hallar una güera sexy
Realmente no sabía que hablas español, pero de todas maneras, gracias por el consejo!

I actually have a good understanding of this language (English), only sometimes I use the translator to understand certain terms.

• +1
Reactions: thotbuster3000 and SkinjobCatastrophe
scandinavian countries 100% you'll slay hard with latino halo + dark looks, just dont be a midget

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 3323 and 1 other person
Are you high?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and RoundHouse
Depends. I'm latino too (born and raised in america) and you and I know not all latinos are the same. Whats your admixture? Are you an afro latino? Mostly European? Or mostly native american? Height matters too.

• +1
Unless you come from a first world country, you have no benefits being latino honestly.

If you want to meet easy latina women go to Brazil, Colombia and other third world countries in South America are the best choice because you have money and status on your side when you come from a first world country.

To find women of other ethnicities, you can go to Ukraine, Russia and southeast asia.

So if you want to get laid easily, just go to a third world country and you'll have a blast. The only places with third world countries that you should avoid are the north and center part of Africa, the middle east, and very dangerous parts of South America and North Korea obviously.

Last edited:
You can get hot glue girls anywhere as long as your latino that is primarily European so be white have good bone structure and above 6' your basically a dark haired white person if you look ethnic tho it's pointless you will just be a refugee to them

Depends. I'm latino too (born and raised in america) and you and I know not all latinos are the same. Whats your admixture? Are you an afro latino? Mostly European? Or mostly native american? Height matters too.
Mostly European and Native American (mestizo).

You can get hot glue girls anywhere as long as your latino that is primarily European so be white have good bone structure and above 6' your basically a dark haired white person if you look ethnic tho it's pointless you will just be a refugee to them
I'm not very white. But I think I could go unnoticed in Mediterranean Europe. Therefore, I wouldn't have much trouble there.

I'm not very white. But I think I could go unnoticed in Mediterranean Europe. Therefore, I wouldn't have much trouble there.
Go for it bro

• +1
To find women of other ethnicities, you can go to Ukraine, Russia and southeast asia.
These are precisely the areas that interest me the most.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
USA

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214

eastern europe is gonna be even harder
personally i recommend Canada

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel

scandinavia will be easy mode for Latino