In which era of history were ppl the most attractive

iwannabebreathtakin

iwannabebreathtakin

Diamond
2077 when incels like you are genocided.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: donkeyskin, looksmaxxing223, wsada and 11 others
CANT wait for eternity of annoying you😘

1939 - 1945

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, Beastimmung, deadstock and 1 other person
hmm maybe like 1940's?? not the poors though idk, what about you? when do you think

Curently in Agartha , If the people are similar humanoids to us

Then I would say probably early 1900s as before 1900s we don’t really have photos of how people looked like

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
Curently in Agartha , If the people are similar humanoids to us

Then I would say probably early 1900s as before 1900s we don’t really have photos of how people looked like
Oh true

• +1
Reactions: gigell
hmm maybe like 1940's?? not the poors though idk, what about you? when do you think
What abt some indigenous old cultures but we don’t rlly know how they looked like

I also like 1960s but didn’t obesity kinda start there

What abt some indigenous old cultures but we don’t rlly know how they looked like
yeah thats what i was thinking about aswell

but now after some thinking I think it must have been like ancient greece

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin
Or maybe some African tribe women or the Aztec’s

In terms of fashion maxxing, 1600-1900s europe.
In terms of craniofacial development, anything pre 1900 (pre modern agriculture industrial slop). the further back we go in history, the better the craniofacial development due to increasingly meat based diet. see Western A Price. Extrapolating on this, homo neanderthalensis mogged all narrow boned homo sapiens, for this reason.
In terms of soft tissue development and collagen matrix density, today (modern medicine and knowledge, creates regimes conducive to long lasting silky smooth skin ie the standard routine of tretinoin, red light therapy, sauna, peptides, avoiding sun exposure, vitamin c from oranges, carrots, meat, eggs, milk etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491 and iwannabebreathtakin
In terms of fashion maxxing, 1600-1900s europe.
In terms of craniofacial development, anything pre 1900 (pre modern agriculture industrial slop). the further back we go in history, the better the craniofacial development due to increasingly meat based diet. see Western A Price
In terms of soft tissue development and collagen matrix density, today (modern medicine and knowledge, creates conducive to long lasting silky smooth skin ie the standard routine of tretinoin, red light therapy, sauna, peptides, avoid sun exposure, vitamin c from oranges, carrots, meat, eggs, milk etc.
10/10 thx

Primal era when everyone were carnivores

• +1
Reactions: iwannabebreathtakin and Gargantuan