In your prime you should be finding a WIFE, not slaying

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
You guys should NOT waste your psl looks prime. This is the time you should look for a girl to become your wife and have kids with you to insure she will be with you. Dont slay lots of girls and wait until you loose your looks to find a wife and have kids. It will be EXTREMELY HARD THIS WAY.

DONT WASTE YOUR PRIME SLAYING. GET A WIFE AND REPRODUCE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Chadeep, Dogs and 7 others
You guys should NOT waste your psl looks prime. This is the time you should look for a girl to become your wife and have kids with you to insure she will be with you. Dont slay lots of girls and wait until you loose your looks to find a wife and have kids. It will be EXTREMELY HARD THIS WAY.

DONT WASTE YOUR PRIME SLAYING. GET A WIFE AND REPRODUCE
Cheating

• +1
Reactions: KlutchPurpp
cope, you know attraction with females deteriorate over time. marriage mightve been better in the 1950's and 60's we live in the millennial age

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
You guys should NOT waste your psl looks prime. This is the time you should look for a MAN to become your HUSBAND and ADOPT kids with you to insure HE will be with you. Dont slay lots of MEN and wait until you loose your looks to find a HUSBAND and ADOPT kids. It will be EXTREMELY HARD THIS WAY.

DONT WASTE YOUR PRIME SLAYING. GET A HUSBAND AND BECOME A FAGGOT LIKE ME

• JFL
Reactions: AlexAP
True, once I hit my 20s and get a job in the finance market, I’m securing a prime chinese cutie as my wife.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Alexanderr and CopeAndRope
True, once I hit my 20s and get a job in the finance market, I’m securing a prime chinese cutie as my wife.
This bro! Only looksmax to make sure she doesn't want nobody else and she stays with you. Dont looksmax to appeal to other girls

• Love it
Reactions: maxmendietta and ElliotRodgerJr
y'all looking for a WIFE while im looking for WIFI

get ya priorities straight

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and CopeAndRope
you think anyone would be here if this degenerate society werent around? if i would have gotten married at 20 with five kids and only fucked my wife my whole life i'd be happy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Highrise, Dogs, forwardgrowth and 3 others
High iq post ngl playboy ngl

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3789
I do not see myself marrying someone.

im already past prime and still a virgin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Who want to have wife and kids in 2020?

Imagine evem being able to slag

Marriage is a low IQ cope

You can do both. Slay for a few years, then find a wife.