Incapable of love and LTR

S

Spirit33

Iron
I have a decent height and face in my country, it is not difficult to make girls fall in love with me. I am just trying to explain my backgroud first ,I am not an incel, there is no need to brag ,anyway it is not the point.
I don't like LTR, I feel pursuing a girl requires a lot of time and energy and I dont like it. Getting along with her in LTR is also the same, and also very burdensome and boring. I prefer to be alone, I like girls just because of sex, it's really hard to fall in love with someone now, even if I got a LTR with someone for sex, I think it's energy consuming and not worth. I donโ€™t know such psychological condition normal or not.

• +1
Reactions: Ark
we are too jaded to fall in love

I have a decent height and face in my country, it is not difficult to make girls fall in love with me. I am just trying to explain my backgroud first ,I am not an incel, there is no need to brag ,anyway it is not the point.
I don't like LTR, I feel pursuing a girl requires a lot of time and energy and I dont like it. Getting along with her in LTR is also the same, and also very burdensome and boring. I prefer to be alone, I like girls just because of sex, it's really hard to fall in love with someone now, even if I got a LTR with someone for sex, I think it's energy consuming and not worth. I donโ€™t know such psychological condition normal or not.
Its pretty common

This isnt reddit

Same here i just need sex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back