incase Tretionoin Doesn't Work What Should I Switch To

overforpakis

overforpakis

Banned
Ive been using tret fot a little over 4 months now 0.025 pretty low dosage but ive been using it 4 days every week and its not giving me pimples but i have some red spots something like this (not my photo)
Is it still working? Or should i switch to something else if so please leave suggestions but not (accutane)
Screenshot 20240731 014934

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
0.025 is pretty weak , 0.5 is minimum imo
you can go for tazarotene or adapalene or higher you tret dosage

go higher dosage or switch to taz, currently im on 0.1% taz and noticed changes in the first few days jfl :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
0.025 is pretty weak , 0.5 is minimium imo
you can go for tazarotene or adapalene or high you tret dosage
Im scared im just wasting my time i heard that tret doesnt work for some people ive seen people say they changed from tret to adapalene and it worked for them ill keep it in mind ty Bhai ♥️

• Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11
go higher dosage or switch to taz, currently im on 0.1% taz and noticed changes in the first few days jfl :ROFLMAO:
For 0.025 how long does it typically last to see changes i have 2 tubes of 0.025 idk why i didnt just buy a 0.1 fucking retard of me and i dont wanna waste it but if its gonna take shit long then i might as well buy a 0.1

Try Winlevi

Dutasteride if you still break out past early 20s (bonus: you'll keep your hair)

Did it remove your red spots/darkspots
it cleared my pimples, and i noticed a few red spots vanishing, my acne was just like the one in the picture but with pimples aswell, but i also use 10% benzoyl peroxide so it could be that i think, im also eating whole foods strictly
For 0.025 how long does it typically last to see changes i have 2 tubes of 0.025 idk why i didnt just buy a 0.1 fucking retard of me and i dont wanna waste it but if its gonna take shit long then i might as well buy a 0.1
jfl idk lmao, i just got the strongest one i could find in the first place

Hello girl

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Solution
it cleared my pimples, and i noticed a few red spots vanishing, my acne was just like the one in the picture but with pimples aswell, but i also use 10% benzoyl peroxide so it could be that i think, im also eating whole foods strictly

jfl idk lmao, i just got the strongest one i could find in the first place
Benzoyl peroxide? Alright ill put that on my list thanks bhai ♥️

• +1
Reactions: dbva
Damn bro yr cooked by the looks of it

• +1
Reactions: ey88