Incel again

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Silver
Welp I’m a loser. I just lost the only girl who could ever love my subhuman ass. I was an incel my entire life until I got extremely lucky and found an internet gf. But then I fucked that up. :feelswhy::feelswhy: It’s worse now bc I know what I’m missing out on.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Darkeningstar, Chadeep and 4 others
Take those tears back faggot

There’s no such thing as one girl who can love u believe me

If one girl loves u many other can if she’s pretending to love u for money, attention etc ur nothing to her anyway

Online gf means online attention simp emotional pillow to text while she’s laying in bed with chad by her side

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Darkeningstar, h111 and 2 others
Guys have to learn if 1 woman is genuinely attracted to u many others also are there isn’t a special girl

If she seems like she’s the only one she isn’t to begin with

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx and thugmaxxer2
Welp I’m a loser. I just lost the only girl who could ever love my subhuman ass. I was an incel my entire life until I got extremely lucky and found an internet gf. But then I fucked that up. :feelswhy::feelswhy: It’s worse now bc I know what I’m missing out on.
Wait you are that guy which got cucked by his gf

And now you are crying here cuz one whore

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5outsider, h111 and thugmaxxer2
I wish my incel status was something I could turn on and off. Just kys already you normie

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, EdgyFashionist, iloveboobs and 3 others
Dnrd I'm 21 and KHHV, stop crying ffs

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, h111 and Iblameelijah
"INTERNET GF" JFLLLLL NIGGGA WHATTTTTTTTTTTTT

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Iblameelijah
“WAAAAAAH MY LIFE IS SO HARD IM AN INCEL”

“YEAH I HAD A GF BUT IM STILL INCEL :soy:

JUST STOP FAKECEL

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
“WAAAAAAH MY LIFE IS SO HARD IM AN INCEL”

“YEAH I HAD A GF BUT IM STILL INCEL :soy:

JUST STOP FAKECEL
One girl online showed interest in me. I never even held hands with a girl. No girl in real life has ever showed anything but disgust to me. No fuckin way you’re calling me a fakecel over a four month break from hell.:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
One girl online showed interest in me. I never even held hands with a girl. No girl in real life has ever showed anything but disgust to me. No fuckin way you’re calling me a fakecel over a four month break from hell.:ogre:
NO GITL HAS EVER SHOWN INTERST IN ME

NO GITL HAS EVER SHOWN INTERST IN ME
That was the case for me until 4 months ago I got lucky. Now back to being lonely forever. Might rope tbh

That was the case for me until 4 months ago I got lucky. Now back to being lonely forever. Might rope tbh
Don’t rope. There is always someone in a worse position like me and I haven’t roped yet

go talk to real women:lul:

That will never work I’m too subhuman to be loved I’m an autistic ugly freak