Being friends with foids

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Ricky212
chad is friends with everyone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, RealNinja, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
Being friends with foids
Makes me cage when i see theres 2 girls in a friendgroup and the guys arent dating at least one of them

• +1
Reactions: h111
Makes me cage when i see theres 2 girls in a friendgroup and the guys arent dating at least one of them
Worse when its one girl and 3+ guys in a friend group

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Complete opposite of incel trait
How is it not incel to hear how she got fucked by chad while youre deep in the friend zone

• +1
Reactions: Kavkaz777
How is it not incel to hear how she got fucked by chad while youre deep in the friend zone
Incels are too non-NT to even speak with girls let alone have them as friends, I wouldn’t trust any “incel” with female friends

• +1
Reactions: fuse
I did this shit like a year ago, thinking I could get some pussy from one of her friends. Did not go as planned. I got impatient and tried piping my friend one time me and her got drunk. She put me on ice so I removed her from my private IG. A couple of weeks ago though she added me back tho🤔🤔

• +1
I did this shit like a year ago, thinking I could get some pussy from one of her friends. Did not go as planned. I got impatient and tried piping my friend one time me and her got drunk. She put me on ice so I removed her from my private IG. A couple of weeks ago though she added me back tho🤔🤔
She wanted you

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
She wanted you
Yea I made out with her a couple of times before. I think I’m gonna accept her follow request now

• +1