Incel cuck tries to break in house of ex-girlfriend, gets shot by dad

Perma Virgin 666

Perma Virgin 666

Gold

it's OVER.
The bitch broke up with him years ago, but he just couldn't get over her :LOL: obviously he hasn't gotten any pussy ever since

and he doesn't even look that bad

The Duckro family is laughing their ass off during the interrogation because they killed an incel

This is the ex-girlfriend's facebook btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21767
Shooting the incel, but not the 20 jocks who mercilessly gangbanged his daughter

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Perma Virgin 666, justinzayn and 2 others
"incel"
"ex girlfriend"

Looks ltnish to me

if you simp for a woman, you’re a piece of trash

based boomer though:feelsez:

"incel"
"ex girlfriend"
he may have lucked out with an inexperienced jailbait but since the break-up he must have been an incel
if he had options, why would he still obsess over that mediocre looking bitch years after she broke up with him

it's OVER.
The bitch broke up with him years ago, but he just couldn't get over her :LOL: obviously he hasn't gotten any pussy ever since
View attachment 1857884

The Duckro family is laughing their ass off during the interrogation because they killed an incel

This is the ex-girlfriend's facebook btw.
Honestly he deserved it what a lowIQ cuck tbh.

Who goes to someone's home to get that them back :lul:.

Broski should have driven a van and hit the chick as she was walking down the street(should have watched her for a
a few months to know schedule etc.) thrown her in the back and took her home and tied her up, then my niggas got pussy on demand, then he is really winning tbh .

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666
Honestly he deserved it what a lowIQ cuck tbh.

Who goes to someone's home to get that them back :lul:.

Broski should have driven a van and hit the chick as she was walking down the street(should have watched her for a
a few months to know schedule etc.) thrown her in the back and took her home and tied her up, then my niggas got pussy on demand, then he is really winning tbh .
i'm not sure what his plan was if he had one
he didn't even have a gun on him or any weapon at all
maybe in his gay little fantasy she would feel sorry for him or something
Little did he know, the bitch has plenty of options. she dropped him like nothing, probably didn't spend a minute thinking about him in all those years while he had gay dreams about her every night since the break-up :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Nims
i'm not sure what his plan was if he had one
he didn't even have a gun on him or any weapon at all
maybe in his gay little fantasy she would feel sorry for him or something
Little did he know, the bitch has plenty of options. she dropped him like nothing, probably didn't spend a minute thinking about him in all those years while he had gay dreams about her every night since the break-up :feelswhy:
this is seruously the foid he killed himself over to try to get back to lol what a dumbass