Reactions: poopoohead
Will post an anime version of this soon

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, depressionmaxxing, Lysine and 5 others
Top 10 satisfying video

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy and mid
probably not going to be the last incel rage outburst from that guy. Absolutely brutal narrow face and recessed lower third. Not much you can do with that face.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: User28823, GabachoCopium, depressionmaxxing and 3 others
Are white women even human? They act worse than niggers and make noises like monkeys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kazey, Costcosuperstore, anthony111553 and 1 other person
Screenshot 20240331 190124 X

Look at this fucking retard. Apparently kicking random people is normal. Muh small penis vibe. Muh classic creep.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, RecessedChinCel, User28823 and 4 others
lol dumb white whores

Should have knocked them out. Would have been more satisfying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659 and heightmaxxing
They probably thought he was a cuck or has a humiliation fetish, so they flirted in their own way, I mean he doesn't really look like an alpha who will take the initiative. If he would have endured their teasing, he might have gotten luckier and be be invited later to watch how they are banged by some Tyrones and clean them afterwards, etc...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56659
They probably thought he was a cuck or has a humiliation fetish, so they flirted in their own way, I mean he doesn't really look like an alpha who will take the initiative. If he would have endured their teasing, he might have gotten luckier and be be invited later to watch how they are banged by some Tyrones and clean them afterwards, etc...
No nigga that definetly is not what they taught u delusional u :lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Gonthar
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 23558 and StraightHeadJames
Mirin 2007 Nokia video quality

russia people are wild

Weak ahhh hits

One must keep two thought at the same time. Not saying he was right, but after a life of constant belittlement because of things outside of his control and especially things that other people don't have to deal with, it can pent up to unimaginable amounts. Yes if that was my sister or mother getting beaten for rejecting an ugly boy (although they were teasing him) I would be extremely angry and seek out to hurt him. But also if I was ugly my entire life and constantly belittled for things outside of my control I would have probably done the same at some point.

People must remember things build up over time, he did not beat two girls on a train; he beat every single girl who teased him, every single boy or adult who called him inadequate and or worthless in that moment. That was the sum of a life of ridicule.

Last edited: