Incel gets catfished and arrested

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Basically this channel catfishes men with teenage girls and then films them and doxx them to the police to get them a “sexual offender” label for life.

This is so sad:

The sexual market value for men is just fucked. These men can’t get any girl at all.

When they are in this vulnerable desperate state that’s then when they get a message from a cute girl who says that although she is underage she won’t tell anyone, they are manipulated to go for it.

This video says it all, the man just said he was desperate and wanted any girl at all.

I find it ridiculous how they are equating normal men to pedophiles just because they have an attraction to teenagers which is completely natural biologically.

He wouldn’t have resorted to teenage girls if he could get an adult girl… It’s not like he has an exclusive attraction to children like an actual pedophile…

Normies:

He wouldn’t have done anything if he hadn’t gotten catfished, it’s not like he went out of his way to go after young girls... and he also thought that the girl was into him since she was the one to initiate contact, he was the furthest thing from a rapist…

This “Predator patrol” are the ones who went out of their way to exploit a desperate soul for views and ruin his life.

This is so, so sad.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Gargantuan, Deleted member 4645 and 19 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 8576 and 9 others
OP... TF are cock pushups?

"he's at a university where there are a lot of females who are looking for a hookup"

I wonder where they are because they certainly don't exist in my uni.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Gargantuan, Deleted member 6186 and 10 others
Basically this channel catfishes men with teenage girls and then films them and doxx them to the police to get them a “sexual offender” label for life.

This is so sad:

The sexual market value for men is just fucked. These men can’t get any girl at all.

When they are in this vulnerable desperate state that’s then when they get a message from a cute girl who says that although she is underage she won’t tell anyone, they are enticed to go for it.

This video says it all, the man just said he was desperate and wanted any girl at all.

I find it ridiculous how they are equating normal men to pedophiles just because they have an attraction to teenagers which is completely natural biologically.

He wouldn’t have resorted to teenage girls if he could get an adult girl… It’s not like he has an exclusive attraction to children like an actual pedophile…

Normies:
View attachment 713156

He wouldn’t have done anything if he hadn’t gotten catfished, it’s not like he went out of his way to go after young girls... and he also thought that the girl was into him since she was the one to initiate contact, he was the furthest thing from a rapist…

This “Predator patrol” are the ones who went out of their way to exploit a desperate soul for views and ruin his life.

This is so, so sad.

Fucking hate these Chris Hansen knockoffs. Either gotta be sadists or traumatized retards.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2012
"he's at a university where there are a lot of females who are looking for a hookup"

I wonder where they are because they certainly don't exist in my uni.
They do exist, but they’re looking for a hook up with chad

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 9568, Alt Number 3 and 6 others
this was cringe to watch

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2012
@personalityinkwell

they get a message from a cute girl who says that although she is underage she won’t tell anyone, they are manipulated to go for it.
this dude got fucked. i made a thread on this. you need to be aware of underage girls on internet apps
If a girl you're talking to online and she says she's under the age of consent, STOP TALKING IMMEDIATELY, don't even "just chat" out of boredom, stop talking to her immediately.

This is so sad:

When they are in this vulnerable desperate state that’s then when they get a message from a cute girl who says that although she is underage she won’t tell anyone, they are manipulated to go for it.

Normies:
View attachment 713156

This is so, so sad.

the whole "nonce patrol" thing is huge in uk it is the ultimate hobby for subhumans living vicariously through their form of vigilante "justice" lol. and you just know all these poor white trash that moralfag about "muh 16 year old girls are innocent" all beat their wives and kids as well. total coping subhumans who would rather take easy way out and prey on mentally challenged/autistic lonely men than solve real crimes like the muslim rape gangs.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, 5'8manlet, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Ngl im gonna look for these "pedo hunters" in my country to see if i find any, ragefuel video.

These vigilantes need their legs crushed

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Carbon Copy and Deleted member 2012
Is this faggot live streaming it or could you just crush his skull and then the cam? At this point I would know that I have nothing more to loose and just go ER on the soy boy, so at least 2 lifes were destroyed not only one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Sad shit nigga...idk what to think tbh
Im lonely af but I probably wouldnt smash a 14 years old girl, but it really depends

My friend is 19 and he dates a 15 girl and nobody really cares about it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy
All I can say is that people who wrote these comments are either gay or incels in denial.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and Carbon Copy
Why would you get a 'sex offender' label if you are talking to a 40yo man larping as a young girl lmao. If anything the 'vigilante' should be charged for pretending to be someone else.

JFL what has the justice system become.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
Also just reported this yt channel for putting these men on camera + their name and doxxing them. I recommend everyone does the same.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 4645, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
Imagine thinking you are about to ascend and some cuck with a camera comes and confronts you, just to embarrass you on the internet for everyone to see

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 4645, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Imagine thinking you are about to ascend and some cuck with a camera comes and confronts you, just your embarrass you on the internet for everyone to see

Average Man:

After a month of swiping on dating apps he matches with a few ugly girls. He texts them all first with a well thought out pick up line. Half were bots, one was a tranny, the others ghosted him. He is feeling pretty down and doesn’t know what to do to improve, society says he needs to work on his game.

Suddenly he matches with a cutie and she is the first one to text first and show interest. He feels relieved and happy to finally have found someone.

After a few days texting back and fourth, when the poor dude’s already emotionally invested, the “girl” reveals that she lied her age so she could create an account and she’s actually 16, but it’s fine because she’s mature for her age and won’t tell anyone.

The dude says it’s better if they call it quits but the girl insists and says it’ll be fine. He desperate man gives in and accepts to meet her.

He is happily waiting her, thinking his life is about to turn for the better. That’s when a soyboy with a camera appears from behind and starts asking him his age and what he was doing there. A few days later the cops knock on his door.

He has became an official sexual offender. The same label given to psychos who kidnapped and raped a 3 year old.

Now his university expelled him. He can’t even get a job at mcdonalds, only the shittiest of neighborhoods will accept him. Even then needs to knock on all doors and warn his neighbors that he is a sexual offender. Everyone automatically assumes the worst possible thing and start gossiping about him. People treat him like shit. There are many countries in the world that won’t accept his visit.

His life is OVER

Meanwhile the soyboy got 20K views on his shitty youtube channel

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 8765
He dn even do anything tho. Let's say hypothetically what if there girl was real and they were to only have consensual sex. How did the guy know he was gonna rape or abuse her? He has zero evidence

that guy who did this video should get fucked up by a guy like me

scary only chad can get away with it

He dn even do anything tho. Let's say hypothetically what if there girl was real and they were to only have consensual sex. How did the guy know he was gonna rape or abuse her? He has zero evidence
Normies believe in something called “Statutory rape” aka no matter what the girl feels, if she’s below a certain age, they consider that the man raped her.

You can get arrested for “intention to have sex with a minor”. So if you show up to a date with a 17 yo girl you will go to jail and when you get out your life will be ruined because you will be marked as a sex offender (worse than serial killer for normies)

This is the clown world that we’re living in, in case you hadn’t realized by now.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Normies believe in something called “Statutory rape” aka no matter what the girl feels, if she’s below a certain age, they consider that the man raped her.

You can get arrested for “intention to have sex with a minor”. So if you show up to a date with a 17 yo girl you will go to jail and when you get out your life will be ruined because you will be marked as a sex offender (worse than serial killer for normies)

This is the clown world that we’re living in, in case you hadn’t realized by now.
Fucking clown world jesus

scary only chad can get away with it
Chad rapes 8 year old boy and boasts about it on tinder
100+ matches and women feeling sorry for him in his dm
Incel goes out
Arrested

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and JustBeCurry
In my country we had a "vigilante" who caught a "pedophile" midget who was looking for girls online, he explained to the police that underage girls are shorter and it's impossible for him to attract an adult woman.

Piticul-pedofil-a-fost-condamnat-la-patru-ani-de-%C3%AEnchisoare-cu-suspendare.jpg
c1200x630_83f7e3e5432688b9abeed92d06d042c1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy