Incel Gets Ripped but Still Incel, then this happened...............

Z

zyzz007 returns

Master
LMAO at gymcels

e99956e257d3eb9f033627b9a933b98a.png

• JFL
Reactions: 14vic, reek, albe.ORG and 2 others
Fek getting ripped didn’t help him ? Fuark I’m in the process of getting ripped. Over if it doesn’t work to get beeches

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: laaoo, <6PSLcel, socialcel and 1 other person
Fek getting ripped didn’t help him ? Fuark I’m in the process of getting ripped. Over if it doesn’t work to get beeches

You are built different 💪

People who think gym doesn't help are copers. MTNs ascend all the time from gymcelling (i.e Zyzz, Austin Dunham).

Even if you are =<LTN facially... if you have a good body and decent height you can enter fitness spaces on social media and mingle with other gym rat stacies just from getting ripped

• +1
Reactions: mrdouchebag, reek, moreroidsmoredates and 5 others
People who think gym doesn't help are copers. MTNs ascend all the time from gymcelling (i.e Zyzz, Austin Dunham).

Even if you are =<LTN facially... if you have a good body and decent height you can enter fitness spaces on social media and mingle with other gym rat stacies just from getting ripped
I agree but gym Stacie's don't exist, only foods who like gym are high t and low E lmfao and also infertile

• Hmm...
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
I agree but gym Stacie's don't exist, only foods who like gym are high t and low E lmfao and also infertile
Whaaat just about every sexy IG thot and Hinge foid I've catfished are obsessed with gyming jfl. How else do they get those big fat juicy asses (without BBL)

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max and Alt Number 3
Whaaat just about every sexy IG thot and Hinge foid I've catfished are obsessed with gyming jfl. How else do they get those big fat juicy asses (without BBL)
Some girls have naturally good bodies, who wants a muscly ass you faggot

Some girls have naturally good bodies, who wants a muscly ass you faggot
Fuck you nigga I love muscle mommies but I'm full straight. If you're insecure just say that 🤪

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
Fuck you nigga I love muscle mommies but I'm full straight. If you're insecure just say that 🤪
Ok you fucking kike jerk off to "muscle mommies", you probably drink tap water judging by how fucked your hormones are

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
I do already. Look up Nuha on tik tok and tell me you wouldn't smash. Low T if you wouldn't
I'm not downloading chinktok you fucking kike, the Chinese are just the Jews of the east

• JFL
Just google it nigga then. Here's her VSCO

Low T if you wouldn't eat her ass
I don't eat ass, your a cuck for even suggesting that btw.

Her face is fucking cool fuel but fuck off that body is dog shit, more ass needed, more tits needed and those forearms. Eewwwwww nigga wtf is wrong with you

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Swarthy Knight
I don't eat ass, your a cuck for even suggesting that btw.

Her face is fucking cool fuel but fuck off that body is dog shit, more ass needed, more tits needed and those forearms. Eewwwwww nigga wtf is wrong with you
You niggas got bad taste. Show me what you think is an attractive Stacy body then

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Swarthy Knight

Even if you are =<LTN facially... if you have a good body and decent height you can enter fitness spaces on social media and mingle with other gym rat stacies just from getting
Can confirm. I’m not ripped but muscular kinda fat though (20%)

I get nothing but gym foids when I get non fatties or subhuman on dating apps and this is why :forcedsmile:. Gym hoes love niggas who work out, or in my case “Look like they work out”

• +1
Can confirm. I’m not ripped but muscular kinda fat though (20%)

I get nothing but gym foids when I get non fatties or subhuman on dating apps and this is why :forcedsmile:. Gym hoes love niggas who work out, or in my case “Look like they work out”
Yeah for black dudes this is even more of a hack. Y'all are the only ones that can look completely subhuman and still pull fine hoes with body halo :feelswah: so jelly. No wonder cumskins wanted to enslave you negroes

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah for black dudes this is even more of a hack. Y'all are the only ones that can look completely subhuman and still pull fine hoes with body halo :feelswah: so jelly. No wonder cumskins wanted to enslave you negroes
Niggad rely on NT and low inhb to get hoes tbh. But the muscles are just a cherry on top. I actually look good facially as well I just lack the low inhb and NT, weirdly enough it works on Islamic type foids who u appeal to most but Cumskins despise non NT high inhb guys.

• +1
aren't you like 50% bodyfat lol

those people roidcel, not gymcel

learn the difference

average person isn't going to improve a lot from going to the gym 3 times a week and watching his diet

• So Sad

Last edited:
If you're a normie and average height, getting ripped will give you a very significant boost.
If you're sub5 and 5'5, then not so much.
It's all about thresholds when it comes to looks. Going from 2 to 4 won't do shit. Going from 5 to 7 you'll notice a significant increase in attention.
It's like going to buy a lambo that costs 300k. Whether you have 50k or 295k, it doesn't matter, the dealer won't sell it to you. It's 300k or bust.

those people roidcel, not gymcel

learn the difference

average person isn't going to improve a lot from going to the gym 3 times a week and watching his diet
Idk if all of them roid. Doesn't that stuff make you age poorly facially?

Idk if all of them roid. Doesn't that stuff make you age poorly facially?
ofcourse they roid. It speeds up aging a bit, but if u don't go overboard on it, effect is probably minimal

If you're a normie and average height, getting ripped will give you a very significant boost.
If you're sub5 and 5'5, then not so much.
It's all about thresholds when it comes to looks. Going from 2 to 4 won't do shit. Going from 5 to 7 you'll notice a significant increase in attention.
It's like going to buy a lambo that costs 300k. Whether you have 50k or 295k, it doesn't matter, the dealer won't sell it to you. It's 300k or bust.
ok