incel is constantly talking about going ER at my workplace

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
so this guy started working at the same day as me. hes a legit psl 2, bug eyes, scoilosis, mouth breather since childhood, extremly recessed and has been bullied all his life. all he talked about was video games and computers all day. after a few months of listening to his shit we also started disliking him because the shit he talks is annoying and he is super slow and retarded with everything. now 1 year later he starts talking about going ER all the time and i just saw him with a weapon like thing in his hand making movements like he would shoot me in the head. he also said "if it keeps going like this i will shoot up something". i tried being friendly to him but its just not possible so now i treated him that if i ever see him with a weapon i will destroy him

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hector, jefferson, FaceandHFD and 11 others
kill him before he kills you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bullpill, lildickgirl666, Hector and 13 others
mog or be mogged

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, FatmanO, chadpreetcel123 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Hector
go er with him

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and MiroslavBulldosex
go paddock

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
do like reagan

Luckily I live on the other side of Germany
Go with him to a prostitute or something like that.

Report him. But tbh police won‘t do anything. If he really wants to run amok, he will do it. Its unpreventable sadly.

• +1
Reactions: Scarface
Pics? I want to see the dude tbh ngl

PICS. IM FUCKING CURIOUS

JFL he's gonna shoot up the place and you're gonna be his first target with you being a Chad.

Time to get a new job buddy boyo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, jefferson, DidntRead and 1 other person

Attachments

• 20190829_143006.jpg
    20190829_143006.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Screenshot_20190829-143032_Snapchat.jpg
    Screenshot_20190829-143032_Snapchat.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 100
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 2854, alien and 13 others
The description sounds one of my college buddies but that guy is extremely good at coping. He just dived into academics and games while giving no fucks about women and sex (or he pretended not to). At least when I was next to him he seemed very happy with his nerdy copes.

The description sounds one of my college buddies but that guy is extremely good at coping. He just dived into academics and games while giving no fucks about women and sex (or he pretended not to). At least when I was next to him he seemed very happy with his nerdy copes.
this guy never fapped in his life according to him and hes 18. he also looks rly angry and wants to hurt me when i talk bad about women. he is a truecel i actually feel bad for him cuz he got bullied his whole life but its just so fucking hard to be nice to him for a long time
bro be careful. he is a truecel. is he a member on .co?
no

• So Sad
Reactions: MajinBuu and Deleted member 616
looks like a funny guy

There is hope for him, sure he is invisible to any women and no one will take him seriously, but there is hope!
Hard gymcelling to bulk up 15kg+, better glasses, haircut, minoxidil to grow a beard to hide his weak lower third, and so on. But i think most important would be to change his damaged mind. Truecels like him do not think they need to improve. They would rather continue to live their miserable existence, can't understand them.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123
You need to help him get laid..

The lives of many people including yourself are at risk here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and Scarface
pay him a hoe, that thing saved me.

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers and Pendejo
You need to help him get laid..

The lives of many people including yourself are at risk here
bro trust me im trying so much to make him normal and it already worked a little but hes so damn anti nt and asperger that its not possible. we had some girl at work experience and she instantly disliked him and laughed at him all the time just for his looks. she also said he looks like a tree, he is there but just standing and nobody notices him, he also takes his mother with him whereever he goes
pay him a hoe, that thing saved me.
he doesnt want i offered him several times
There is hope for him, sure he is invisible to any women and no one will take him seriously, but there is hope!
Hard gymcelling to bulk up 15kg+, better glasses, haircut, minoxidil to grow a beard to hide his weak lower third, and so on. But i think most important would be to change his damaged mind. Truecels like him do not think they need to improve. They would rather continue to live their miserable existence, can't understand them.
will be hard cuz of his back/scoilosis. he cant rly lift heavy and he isnt even interested in woman anyways. he also wont even try to improve cuz he thinks its too over for him

so this guy started working at the same day as me. hes a legit psl 2, bug eyes, scoilosis, mouth breather since childhood, extremly recessed and has been bullied all his life. all he talked about was video games and computers all day. after a few months of listening to his shit we also started disliking him because the shit he talks is annoying and he is super slow and retarded with everything. now 1 year later he starts talking about going ER all the time and i just saw him with a weapon like thing in his hand making movements like he would shoot me in the head. he also said "if it keeps going like this i will shoot up something". i tried being friendly to him but its just not possible so now i treated him that if i ever see him with a weapon i will destroy him
Wait, you're working, weren't you like 16?

Call the police srs.

Tell him to get surgery. It’s his only hope. Blackpill him.

Blackpill him.
Black Pill
When somebody refuses a red pill you must force it upon them by having sexual intercourse with their girlfriend or sister.
"Dave had to be black pilled."
by The Eternal Anglo August 03, 2016

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Scarface, BrettyBoy and BigBiceps
Pay him a hooker

That’s gonna be me if my collagen levels don’t fix themselves srs

I think it's over for him tbh

hes on this site.

Be nice to him for your own safety.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, middayshowers, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
Be nice to him. Bcs when he goes ER he would not kill you.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, Scarface and Pendejo
tell him to shut the fucking fuck up. see what he says next.

tell him to shut the fucking fuck up. see what he says next.
hes either silent and looks angry or comes up with a retard joke

Looks like the typical shooter, ugly white guy. Tell him to join an incel forum like Braincels to cope, (never join .co though) or report him to FBI

• JFL
Reactions: middayshowers
Show him the famous video: "Francisco Lachowski - That boy is a monster"

So he can implode