incel is tired of living, tired of being rejected by women

dat feel

dat feel

DailyMail Expert
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

• JFL
Reactions: Time Travel and chadpreetinthemaking
violence is wrong

I get rejected by girls and I'm khhtv and I'm getting my heart torn apart by one girl right now

but I never ever will commit a violent act towards one just bc they dont like me

• +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos
the dog don't give a fuck, it just walk away and look

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN WARNING YOU OF UPCOMING VIOLENCE. I HEREBY INCRIMINATE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF EXERCISING MY POWER TO DO ANYTHING I WANT, ESPECIALLY IF IT INVOLVES VIOLENCE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF SAID PARTY TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I OWN ALL OF YOU. YOU ARE ALL MY BITCHES.
giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, sub6manletnozygos, LordNorwood and 1 other person
why you dont get small ugly ass dogs. if the bitch had so this dog

it probably could have bitten him good

I wrote my oneitis an apology letter after she made fun of my love letter in front of class with her friends

maybe u should be nice to women instead of mean to them, even if they are mean to you

looks like EE. White shithole. But surprisingly clean.