Incel loneliness is REAL and it's AWFUL

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
This message isn't so much for the blackpillers reading this, but the bluepillers and normies.

Incel loneliness is REAL. I remember browsing this site thinking I wasn't TOO bad looking, but I was always an introvert, always got treated below average in social situations. But what really got me was when I started realizing what my life was actually like, and I would go home every day alone without friends, real family, or any females at all and just sit there in my room for hours without moving, exhausted from working my ass off at one of my shitty jobs (I've had 5, all very labor intensive jobs).

Eventually I managed to join the US military (I like it a lot actually boys, it's very patriotic, I have a sick ass job now I get to travel to random countries for FREE and GET PAID A LOT OF MONEY). Also there's no fucking retards allowed here, the moment you act up or fuck with someone else, they article 15 your ass and kick you out with a dishonorable discharge (looks REALLY bad on your employment history).

But I wanted to say the loneliness I felt before this was absolutely crushing. I'm doing fairly alright now by the way (and just in case any weird shit comes up, I'm not violent, never have been either and I don't support incels killing people, just saying that for my own job safety).

I remember the absolute state of being lonesome with nobody to talk to, no support, and my parents constantly screaming and making threats to kick me out. That shit was terrible. I'm so, so fucking thankful to be out. Also I learned that despite all my relative loneliness, guys actually really fucking like me. I was falsely accused by a black kid of assault in the military, and my entire platoon was FURIOUS and helped get that kid kicked out. They also told me many times that they would miss me greatly and a chadlite there told me that of all the people there I was his best friend. He even gave me a hug multiple occasions. Apparently I'm not socially retarded, many people now tell me that they like me a lot. I had literally never felt love in my life like that before, so I'll admit I cried a few times at night when they weren't looking. I was just so thankful.

The loneliness that an incel can feel is fucking crushing and disabling. It makes everything harder. Literally life is so much slower, so much more painful when you are lonely and sad. And the worst part is, there's almost nothing you can do. I tried so much shit to ease my suffering but it did almost nothing. Every night, I was still depressed.

I'm so thankful to be out. So very thankful.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: tallcel, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 6400 and 52 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 7753, BigBoy and 4 others
you mentioning the chadlite is low t, just say a bro there instead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
i'm in that situation rn, dunno how to get out tbh

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
you mentioning the chadlite is low t, just say a bro there instead
Eh, I know it sounds sort of beta because I'm admitting he's better looking. But I'm not kidding he's literally like 7 PSL dude. Like literally. I only mentioned his looks just to prove that I am a "normal" functioning person and can operate around males with relative comfort.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 7753, Arkantos and 3 others
Having good friends is everything tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Norwooder, Mongrelcel, NothingCanStopMe and 5 others
Get looks or die trying brother. And be smart, don't listen to the depressing losers on this site, listen to the ones who have a plan and are striving to achieve it. There's nothing I love more than a person who will do whatever it takes to reach their goals.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, Deleted member 6400, NothingCanStopMe and 13 others
Thanks for stating the obvious you absolute imbecile

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Warlow, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
im really happy for you bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and 6485b025t

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I don’t care nigga I just want coochi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776
Friends, social life, people caring about you and finding a community you belong to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, kebabcoper, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
Friends, social life, people caring about you and finding a community you belong to
I have no real friends, no social life and i don't have a community i belong to other than looksmax.me
I was alone since a kid that's why i'm here.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Subhuman Philtrum, Deleted member 2968 and 5 others
This message isn't so much for the blackpillers reading this, but the bluepillers and normies.

Incel loneliness is REAL. I remember browsing this site thinking I wasn't TOO bad looking, but I was always an introvert, always got treated below average in social situations. But what really got me was when I started realizing what my life was actually like, and I would go home every day alone without friends, real family, or any females at all and just sit there in my room for hours without moving, exhausted from working my ass off at one of my shitty jobs (I've had 5, all very labor intensive jobs).

Eventually I managed to join the US military (I like it a lot actually boys, it's very patriotic, I have a sick ass job now I get to travel to random countries for FREE and GET PAID A LOT OF MONEY). Also there's no fucking retards allowed here, the moment you act up or fuck with someone else, they article 15 your ass and kick you out with a dishonorable discharge (looks REALLY bad on your employment history).

But I wanted to say the loneliness I felt before this was absolutely crushing. I'm doing fairly alright now by the way (and just in case any weird shit comes up, I'm not violent, never have been either and I don't support incels killing people, just saying that for my own job safety).

I remember the absolute state of being lonesome with nobody to talk to, no support, and my parents constantly screaming and making threats to kick me out. That shit was terrible. I'm so, so fucking thankful to be out. Also I learned that despite all my relative loneliness, guys actually really fucking like me. I was falsely accused by a black kid of assault in the military, and my entire platoon was FURIOUS and helped get that kid kicked out. They also told me many times that they would miss me greatly and a chadlite there told me that of all the people there I was his best friend. He even gave me a hug multiple occasions. Apparently I'm not socially retarded, many people now tell me that they like me a lot. I had literally never felt love in my life like that before, so I'll admit I cried a few times at night when they weren't looking. I was just so thankful.

The loneliness that an incel can feel is fucking crushing and disabling. It makes everything harder. Literally life is so much slower, so much more painful when you are lonely and sad. And the worst part is, there's almost nothing you can do. I tried so much shit to ease my suffering but it did almost nothing. Every night, I was still depressed.

I'm so thankful to be out. So very thankful.
Tbh

I have no real friends, no social life and i don't have a community i belong to other than looksmax.me
I was alone since a kid that's why i'm here.
+No family

and you describe me too.

• +1
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 7753, MansNotHot and 1 other person
it is a hard life.

Sad shit man

I feel that too since u dont talk to me anymore

Late response but this is really true. Every word of this is great. Definitely top 3 posts on this site for sure. I'll save this post for when I need it.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, NothingCanStopMe, Deleted member 7753 and 1 other person
Eh, I know it sounds sort of beta because I'm admitting he's better looking. But I'm not kidding he's literally like 7 PSL dude. Like literally. I only mentioned his looks just to prove that I am a "normal" functioning person and can operate around males with relative comfort.
How is he a Chadlite if he's 7psl:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
As an incel that's truly been alone, I don't get lonely since loneliness is all I know it's normal to me.

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
Late response but this is really true. Every word of this is great. Definitely top 3 posts on this site for sure. I'll save this post for when I need it.
Read more of OP's threads, it will blackpill you to the next dimension

really happy for you. i bet most people here wouldnt even care about women if they had a reliable friend group, myself included. no matter what people say, being well connected will always be seen as a good thing and you might get laid on that alone and is a good thing for one's mental health.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel, Deleted member 4797, NothingCanStopMe and 2 others
good for you man, i could never get this much of a kick out of male friendship and hugs