locationcel
Taxi Driver (DeNiro)
Nightcrawler (Gyllenhaal)

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, deadstock and BrutalMogger
im the main character

• JFL
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
Lot of Movies and TV shows have an 1ncel undertone to them usually its always some guy trying to
become Romantic with the female role who oftentimes is distant and has feelings for another
guy

Can't be the only one who notices this

• +1
Reactions: zub111
not sure if just incel movies
blade runner 2049
Extension du domaine de la lutte / Whatever (1999 film) (not sure incel movie)
anime called Welcome To The NHK ( I remember one episode where the main guy has fantasy with a girl he knew of sorts and had sex in hotel? but of course it was him daydream wishing things would happen but never do. the whole series is basically just that, wishful thinking but the black pill reality punches you in the face lol .)
500 hundred days of summer
40 year old virgin

Lot of Movies and TV shows have an 1ncel undertone to them usually its always some guy trying to
become Romantic with the female role who oftentimes is distant and has feelings for another
guy

Can't be the only one who notices this
yea ofc, they do that because it relates to 80% of the male population, meaning more money and viewers

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
not sure if just incel movies
blade runner 2049
Extension du domaine de la lutte / Whatever (1999 film) (not sure incel movie)
anime called Welcome To The NHK ( I remember one episode where the main guy has fantasy with a girl he knew of sorts and had sex in hotel? but of course it was him daydream wishing things would happen but never do. the whole series is basically just that, wishful thinking but the black pill reality punches you in the face lol .)
500 hundred days of summer
40 year old virgin
Drive