Incel part of the Blackpill used to be bigger than Looksmaxxing

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
Before tiktok everyone here who joined after the invasion that nobody really cared much about the Looksmaxxing part of the Blackpill.

Incels.is was always the most popular forum out of the 4. There was ******************, NEETs.net, looksmax.org & Incels.is
Prior to 2023 Incels.is was the most popular site & had more users as well. Looksmaxxing was never that big compared to inceldom. I remember when it was an inside joke in many circles even.

There was legit normies adding cel to the end of everything and all those chad memes essentially came from Incels. Both Looksmaxxing and inceldom are part of the Blackpill but the inceldom part was more of a household known topic. However the “Blackpill” is so watered down on tiktok. It’s just corny garbage now infiltrated by low iq, low attention span, low knowledge level 14 year olds subhuman claiming they mog anything.

Also nobody under 15 were in these circles

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Agendum, Joe Rogancel and 19 others
It will pass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21278 and Spiritualcell
Before tiktok everyone here who joined after the invasion that nobody really cared much about the Looksmaxxing part of the Blackpill.

Incels.is was always the most popular forum out of the 4. There was ******************, NEETs.net, looksmax.org & Incels.is
Prior to 2023 Incels.is was the most popular site & had more users as well. Looksmaxxing was never that big compared to inceldom. I remember when it was an inside joke in many circles even.

There was legit normies adding cel to the end of everything and all those chad memes essentially came from Incels. Both Looksmaxxing and inceldom are part of the Blackpill but the inceldom part was more of a household known topic. However the “Blackpill” is so watered down on tiktok. It’s just corny garbage now infiltrated by low iq, low attention span, low knowledge level 14 year olds subhuman claiming they mog anything.
Bro joined in 2023 and thinks he's some OG
JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, RiceCel1234, Agendum and 16 others
so before looksmax people rotted knowing there was a fix? sounds like tiktok had more a positive impact than a negative

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RiceCel1234, GunDevilHybrid, Dunkelheit and 2 others
the “Blackpill” is so watered down on tiktok. It’s just corny garbage now infiltrated by low iq, low attention span, low knowledge level 14 year olds subhuman claiming they mog anything.
not really. it's not the blackpill that was affected
normalfags were making fun of autistic looksmax theories. thats it. just laffs innit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Spiritualcell
JFL
Huh? No bro I joined .is in 2021 lmfao lol and was watching Blackpill YouTubers in spring 2020. I was legit in these circles same time as @thecel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sudanguy, JohnBaza, Spiritualcell and 2 others
so before looksmax people rotted knowing there was a fix? sounds like tiktok had more a positive impact than a negative
no
they looksmaxed

• JFL
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Not really because because these circles weren’t polluted with people under 15. It wasn’t until tiktok that kids under 15 started finding about the Blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Spiritualcell

no one cares that you're an 'og' its cringe jfl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: bloomercel, thecel, GunDevilHybrid and 3 others
JFL
I found out about the Blackpill with the shortcels subreddit that was taken down sometime spring 2020 that’s when I found the Blackpill

• Woah
Reactions: Meister!
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me and thecel
You aren’t an OG unless u were in the actual PSL forums pre 2017 tbh
'muhhh i know incel stuff muhh' stop being cringe you know exactly what you're doing and no one cares

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Meister!, thecel, N1666 and 3 others
Huh? No bro I joined .is in 2021 lmfao lol and was watching Blackpill YouTubers in spring 2020. I was legit in these circles same time as @thecel.
Jbtzxclsv nah
Not sure fry
Hannah montana billy ray cyrus

I found out about the Blackpill with the shortcels subreddit that was taken down sometime spring 2020 that’s when I found the Blackpill
Bro is really desperate to make people believe he's an OG...

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Dunkelheit, sudanguy, Deleted member 52200 and 2 others
Not really because because these circles weren’t polluted with people under 15. It wasn’t until tiktok that kids under 15 started finding about the Blackpill
and how did that affect you? it brought more research to surgerymaxxing while forums is still kinda empty

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

anyone who's 14 on these places is just retarded, wasting their life and making themselves incel
i would do pretty much anything to be 14 again

• +1
Reactions: greywind, sudanguy, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
majority of the forum is incel on every yearly survey

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: m0ss26, Joe Rogancel, MoggerGaston and 5 others
  • So Sad
and how did that affect you? it brought more research to surgerymaxxing while forums is still kinda empty
I didn’t know about the looksmax forum until like a year after browsing .is and didn’t really know some actual useful Looksmaxxing info til 2022 tbh.

bro if youre truly an OG you know it at heart and wouldnt care if people told you youre new for surface value analysis
stop making 30 posts everyday saying it, its cringe and makes people believe it even less

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, greywind, Dunkelheit and 2 others
bro if youre truly an OG you know it at heart and wouldnt care if people told you youre new for surface value analysis
stop making 30 posts everyday saying it, its cringe and makes people believe it even less
Bro my post wasn’t even trying to make it seem like I was talking about me being an OG Istg

Bro my post wasn’t even trying to make it seem like I was talking about me being an OG Istg
you legit made a post saying you deserve your join date to be changed to 2020

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, m0ss26, soover4me and 4 others
Cope check my join date on .is I also have proof I talked to people like Blackgymmax when he was subhuman AfricanCel back in spring 2020. I got the screens if u want

Cope
NO ONE CARES

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, ElTruecel and Spiritualcell
Your whole personality is larping as an OG incel...

Man.. that's sad

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and moggathon
anyone who's 14 on these places is just retarded, wasting their life and making themselves incel
if you're on looksmax forums that young that's good
given you actually apply useful info to maximize potential
not on .is and such forums though

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
if you're on looksmax forums that young that's good
given you actually apply useful info to maximize potential
not on .is and such forums though
maybe if they just get a tiny bit of info and fuck off, i meant actually rotting here long term

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, anthony111553, greywind and 2 others
wrong. No it isn’t I made like 3 posts on this
youve made way more, and even that.. is a lot
and you always try to reinforce that youre an og in almost every thread, so the mentions alone are way higher

• JFL
youve made way more, and even that.. is a lot
and you always try to reinforce that youre an og in almost every thread, so the mentions alone are way higher
look at my two recent posts jfl

• JFL
  • JFL
Yes

kys

wrong. No it isn’t I made like 3 posts on this
u didn’t join during 2020-21 tho, i was on .is during those years lmao but i only joined .org in 23. No one really cares about .org anyways not sure why you want to be an OG on here

• JFL
becuase it's easy to become attractive if you're hard working and your base isn't bottom 20%

incel forums have existed for a long time way before 2020 and lookism so why tf does he even think 2020 is that OG? lmao.
No it’s doesn’t matter. The point is it’s not a flex and it’s cringe to mention it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Spiritualcell
u didn’t join during 2020-21 tho, i was on .is during those years lmao but i only joined .org in 23. No one really cares about .org anyways not sure why you want to be an OG on here
No you weren’t Nigga and I was on .is on 2021 I was a greycel who trolled for the most part.

I was mainly on incelswithouthate during those days

nah .org has been more popular for years now, its just that mainstream media talked about incels more, but based on users and people visiting the website this site was more popular since 2021

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and ElTruecel
No you weren’t Nigga and I was on .is on 2021 I was a greycel who trolled for the most part.

I was mainly on incelswithouthate during those days
You make it up as you go along

Why would I make this up I’ve already proved all of my claims
Muhh proof muhhh proof. Why do you keep telling everyone? No one cares.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Muhh proof muhhh proof. Why do you keep telling everyone? No one cares.
Keep seething august 2023 joined newcel incel in denial. I don’t want normies polluting these spaces it’s important to clear them out

Keep seething august 2023 joined newcel incel in denial. I don’t want normies polluting these spaces it’s important to clear them out
Aug 5 2023

There‘s really no winning for you,

> say you‘re OG, getting made fun of for being proud of being incel
> say you‘re not OG, getting made fun of for being new and therefor you dont get to talk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and IAMNOTANINCEL
U can legit just check my join date on .is lazy nigger
Jfl if you think I’ll do that. Keep seething cring wannabe ‘OG’ newcel

There‘s really no winning for you,

> say you‘re OG, getting made fun of for being proud of being incel
> say you‘re not OG, getting made fun of for being new and therefor you dont get to talk
The only people who attack me for this are sodomite normies.
Jfl if you think I’ll do that. Keep seething cring wannabe ‘OG’ newcel
You’re retarded you legit know there’s other forum than .org stupid nigger. Muhhh newcel lol why does it matter if I joined this forum later than another

looksmaxing was never part of blackpill.

5751CA4C 8337 4FEA AA5B 366A61B80CF0

@moggathon erm but erm u joined .org in august 2023 erm erm